Compassionate and Caring Liberals Celebrate Breitbart's death

Those comments tell more about the people making them than the dead guy they're shitting on.
No liberal critics, that I seen, except individuals, are "celebrating" the man's death:
Condolences also came from his liberal critics.
"We've disagreed more than we've found common ground, but there was never any question of Andrew's passion for and commitment to what he believed," said Ari Rabin-Havt of Media Matters, a liberal watchdog group.
Breitbart's website, bigjournalism.com, said Thursday he died of natural causes. He was walking near his house in the Brentwood neighborhood shortly after midnight when he collapsed, said actor Orson Bean, his father-in-law.

Not sure I would call them "critics" ...trash would be a better term.
And I think it's a pretty safe bet that they aren't conservatives.
So we can definitely go with liberal trash dont you think?
"Liberal trash"; the same mindset of those who celebrate a human being's death.

I used to think that liberals were more "Compassionate and Caring" than other people. They actually are much more intolerant of people they don't agree with and can be very vicious.

-

Frankly, I don't care if someone doesn't agree with me.

I have many friends from opposite sides of the political spectrum, friends that I would be sad to see go.

There are many conservative figures that I have a lot of respect for that I would hate to see go.

Ron Paul's death, for instance, would make me very sad. That's an honest man there.

However, Andrew Breitbart never had a good word to say about anyone. He was a nasty hate-mongering bastard that would throw his own mother under the bus if she didn't agree with him politically.

If there's a celebration going on out there because he's dead, well then that's exactly what he deserves. As someone else just said, "You reap what you sow".

I saw something about the reaction which wasn't good.
Speaking ill of the dead isn't a practice civilized people make in my opinion.
I just think it is an interesting paradigm is all.

Why would one speak less ill of people when they're dead then when they were alive?

That seems dishonest to me.

How about just keep your fucking pie hole shut prior to the body getting cold if anything out of kindness and compassion to his loved ones?
Or is that a foreign concept to Liberals?

So, let me get this straight...

The man's entire life was based around creating partisan rifts, and fostering hate between people by spreading hideous rumors, and you expect people to be sad that the man died?

I'll say that I'm happy he's not around anymore to spread his particular brand of hate. I'm also glad Joseph Goebbels is dead.

Of course, I won't be crying when Ed Schultz bites the big one either.

Yea... because the left totally have the moral highground with this, huh? Never seen any partisan rifts, fostering hatred or spreading malicious lies about conservatives.... nope.

idiot.

Apparently, you either misread, or willfully ignored what I said.

I said nothing about "right-wing" or "left-wing".

In fact, I ended my post by pointing out a left-winger that I wouldn't be sad to see go...

I don't hate Breitbart because he's "right-wing". I hate Breitbart because he was a backstabbing hater, who would say anything to destroy the lives of his political opponents.

Such class and respect from the left.....:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9_nXlvY6Io]Can you feel the love tonight - Elton John (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Here ya go! Compassionate and Caring "progressives" celebrating Andrew Breitbart's death.
As news broke this morning of the tragic death of Conservative journalist Andrew Breitbart, liberals celebrated the news on Twitter.

The most influential tweet came from Slate's Matt Yglesias (@mattyglesias), who tweeted: "Conventions around dead people are ridiculous. The world outlook is slightly improved with @AndrewBrietbart dead."

AlmightyBob ‏ @AlmightyBoob : @AndrewBreitbart haha youre dead and in hell being a gay with hitler

Jeff Glasse ‏ @jeffglasse : Andrew Breitbart now enjoying afternoon tea with Hitler #goodriddanceyouhack

@darrenfiorello: Andrew Breitbart died? Is it wrong that I'm happier about that than when they got bin Laden and Saddam?

Kellie Allen @thirtyseven : Breitbart helped destroy the career of someone I know. Good riddance, scumraker.

Scott On Da Rox @ridinchillwaves : RT GOOD RIDDANCE..fascist prick @Gawker: Andrew Breitbart Dead? gawker.com/5889586/

Josh M ‏ @TheSocialest : Good riddance Breitbart. Hopefully they put James O'Keefe in your casket.

John Kapp ‏ @johnkapp : Andrew Breitbart was a racist, sexist, homophobe. Good riddance.

Gabriel ‏ @gabriel0923 : Andrew #Breitbart has died having been finally consumed by his revolting hatred! The world is better off without him!

Dufus ‏ @dufus : Did we cry when Hitler died? No.. #Breitbart see you in hell asshole

Natasha Yar-Routh ‏ @xiomberg : Andrew Breitbart is dead, good riddance to bad trash. He was a vile excuse for a human being

Dave Lartigue ‏ @daveexmachina : Andrew Breitbart has died. Honestly, good riddance. He helped poison the country where I live and we are better off without him.

Lalo Alcaraz ‏ @laloalcaraz RT @Mfusion66: RIP Breitbart? Nah, too good to be true

vtred ‏ @vtred1 : Good riddance to Andrew Breitbart - a McCarthyite nutcase.

Sean Paul Kelley ‏ @seanpaulkelley Andrew Breitbart has died: bigjournalism.com/lsolov/2012/03… If so, good riddance.

CpG ‏ @Crow1138 : I know it's wrong, but good riddance “@cnnbrk: Conservative blogger Andrew #Breitbart has died, attorney says. on.cnn.com/wkDt4g”

TahitiNut ‏ @TahitiNut : Forgive me, God, for I have sinned. I err on the side of being pleased with a death ... of Andrew Breitbart. Good riddance.

michael mayer ‏ @prisonforbush: Breitbart dead? D Good riddance. More republicans should follow his lead.

DAC ‏ @dac2527 : Satan calls Andrew Breitbart home... Good riddance!

Kate Witko ‏ @katewitko : Andrew Breitbart is dead at 43 from "natural causes". hrm yes I suppose wine is pretty natural. good riddance, asshole.

WeirdArchives ‏ @WeirdArchives : Looks like it's official. Andrew Breitbart is dead. Personally I don't like the guy, so good riddance to bad rubbish.

Scott On Da Rox ‏ @ridinchillwaves : RT GOOD RIDDANCE..fascist prick @Gawker: Andrew Breitbart Dead? gawker.com/5889586/

Mike Hightower ‏ @MikeHightower1 Good riddance andrew breitbart.

Nick Huinker ‏ @towndrinker good riddance to bad rubbish. no reason to mourn someone who made it their business to make this world a less pleasant place. #breitbart

Michael David ‏ @renmiked Good riddance Andrew #Breitbart.

@Sttbs73 It is very hard to have sympathy for an evil person like Andrew Breitbart! I am done being NICE.

@CleverTrousers: Andrew Breitbart died! Today looks like it's going to be a GREAT day. #deadgasbags

@crmlqt: Andrew Breitbart is dead....one less racist!!!!!

@jawillie: The saddest thing about Andrew Breitbart's death is that he died such a douchebag.

Inglorious Basterdz ‏ @TheLibertyLamp : Andrew Breitbart destroyed lives based on LIES, I will not be some phony liberal and pretend condolences. ROT IN HELL ANDREW U BASTARD!

Liberals celebrate death of Andrew Breitbart | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Those aren't all or most Liberals, they are just heartless and classless jerks. BOTH sides of the aisle have their fair share of them.

How about just keep your fucking pie hole shut prior to the body getting cold if anything out of kindness and compassion to his loved ones?

Or you can just fuck off.

Let me ask you this:

What did Andrew Breitbart have to say about Ted Kennedy when he died?

No, wait, don't bother, here, I'll give it to you:

Andrew Breitbart, a Washington Times columnist who oversees Breitbart.com and BigHollywood.com, tapped into the anti-Kennedy vein in the hours after the senator’s death was announced, posting a series of Twitter messages in which he called Kennedy a “villain,” a “duplicitous bastard” and a “prick.”

"I'm more than willing to go off decorum to ensure THIS MAN is not beatified,” Breitbart wrote. “Sorry, he destroyed lives. And he knew it."

Not all Kennedy critics hold fire - Michael Calderone - POLITICO.com

Looks like ol' Breitbart should have kept HIS "piehole shut", if he didn't want people treating him with disrespect after he died.

Or you can just fuck off.

Let me ask you this:

What did Andrew Breitbart have to say about Ted Kennedy when he died?

No, wait, don't bother, here, I'll give it to you:

Andrew Breitbart, a Washington Times columnist who oversees Breitbart.com and BigHollywood.com, tapped into the anti-Kennedy vein in the hours after the senator’s death was announced, posting a series of Twitter messages in which he called Kennedy a “villain,” a “duplicitous bastard” and a “prick.”

"I'm more than willing to go off decorum to ensure THIS MAN is not beatified,” Breitbart wrote. “Sorry, he destroyed lives. And he knew it."

Not all Kennedy critics hold fire - Michael Calderone - POLITICO.com

Looks like ol' Breitbart should have kept HIS "piehole shut", if he didn't want people treating him with disrespect after he died.

For starters I wasn't addressing you directly unless you were one of the "tweeters."

Secondly, apparently two wrongs do make a right in the liberal agenda. :cuckoo:

What does this have to do with "left" or "right"?

Again, I'll use Breitbart's own quote about Kennedy to show you exactly how much respect he would want us all to show him:

It was like he was writing his own eulogy.

Isn't it a horrible thing when you can't force people to all like someone and be sad and remorseful (at least publically) when that person dies?

I know. I'd feel terrible if Obama died and the right went on a hatefest. Really. I do fear it would happen and I really would be appalled.

For starters I wasn't addressing you directly unless you were one of the "tweeters."

Secondly, apparently two wrongs do make a right in the liberal agenda. :cuckoo:

Too bad.

The man destroyed lives for a living, and then spoke ill of the dead himself, when it was convenient for him to do so.

He deserves nothing but scorn. Dead or Alive.

So, let me get this straight...

The man's entire life was based around creating partisan rifts, and fostering hate between people by spreading hideous rumors, and you expect people to be sad that the man died?

I'll say that I'm happy he's not around anymore to spread his particular brand of hate. I'm also glad Joseph Goebbels is dead.

Of course, I won't be crying when Ed Schultz bites the big one either.

Yea... because the left totally have the moral highground with this, huh? Never seen any partisan rifts, fostering hatred or spreading malicious lies about conservatives.... nope.

idiot.

Apparently, you either misread, or willfully ignored what I said.

I said nothing about "right-wing" or "left-wing".

In fact, I ended my post by pointing out a left-winger that I wouldn't be sad to see go...

I don't hate Breitbart because he's "right-wing". I hate Breitbart because he was a backstabbing hater, who would say anything to destroy the lives of his political opponents.

Breitbart was a right winger. You are a left winger. Stands to reason you would not 'mourn' his passing.... but you choose to point out the 'partisan rifts, fostering hatred and spreading malicious rumors'..... which he was certainly guilty of.... but no more so than the majority of left wing bullshit artists.

I wonder if the Briebart's vidoetape of Obama snorting coke and sucking cock while reading Mao will still come out?

Last edited:
Isn't it a horrible thing when you can't force people to all like someone and be sad and remorseful (at least publically) when that person dies?

I know. I'd feel terrible if Obama died and the right went on a hatefest. Really. I do fear it would happen and I really would be appalled.

I think I am fairly reasonable and try not to wish anyone ill will.
There are many liberal commentators that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire however.
That being said, I'm not going hold a party over the remains either.

Yes, but Obama doesn't literally make a living trying to destroy people's lives.

That's the same reason why I wouldn't speak badly of G W Bush, if he were to die.

At least in Bush's case, I truly believe he had the best interests of the country at heart.

In Breitbart's case, he only had his own interests at heart, and he did everything he could to destroy the lives of anyone who got in his way.

Yes, but Obama doesn't literally make a living trying to destroy people's lives.

That's the same reason why I wouldn't speak badly of G W Bush, if he were to die.

At least in Bush's case, I truly believe he had the best interests of the country at heart.

In Breitbart's case, he only had his own interests at heart, and he did everything he could to destroy the lives of anyone who got in his way.

:lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50jHVPt8DPA]The Godfather / Michael Corleone on Politics - YouTube[/ame]

I never liked Andrew Breitbart much. Opposite sides of the fence, and such.

But there's no doubt he was good at his job, and the world of politics will be different without him. I daresay I might even miss him a little.

My condolences to his family and friends.

He doesn't 'try' he is actively doing so. Where have you been?

Forum List

Back