Compassionate and Caring Liberals Celebrate Breitbart's death

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Here ya go! Compassionate and Caring "progressives" celebrating Andrew Breitbart's death.
As news broke this morning of the tragic death of Conservative journalist Andrew Breitbart, liberals celebrated the news on Twitter.

The most influential tweet came from Slate's Matt Yglesias (@mattyglesias), who tweeted: "Conventions around dead people are ridiculous. The world outlook is slightly improved with @AndrewBrietbart dead."

AlmightyBob ‏ @AlmightyBoob : @AndrewBreitbart haha youre dead and in hell being a gay with hitler

Jeff Glasse ‏ @jeffglasse : Andrew Breitbart now enjoying afternoon tea with Hitler #goodriddanceyouhack

@darrenfiorello: Andrew Breitbart died? Is it wrong that I'm happier about that than when they got bin Laden and Saddam?

Kellie Allen @thirtyseven : Breitbart helped destroy the career of someone I know. Good riddance, scumraker.

Scott On Da Rox @ridinchillwaves : RT GOOD RIDDANCE..fascist prick @Gawker: Andrew Breitbart Dead? gawker.com/5889586/

Josh M ‏ @TheSocialest : Good riddance Breitbart. Hopefully they put James O'Keefe in your casket.

John Kapp ‏ @johnkapp : Andrew Breitbart was a racist, sexist, homophobe. Good riddance.

Gabriel ‏ @gabriel0923 : Andrew #Breitbart has died having been finally consumed by his revolting hatred! The world is better off without him!

Dufus ‏ @dufus : Did we cry when Hitler died? No.. #Breitbart see you in hell asshole

Natasha Yar-Routh ‏ @xiomberg : Andrew Breitbart is dead, good riddance to bad trash. He was a vile excuse for a human being

Dave Lartigue ‏ @daveexmachina : Andrew Breitbart has died. Honestly, good riddance. He helped poison the country where I live and we are better off without him.

Lalo Alcaraz ‏ @laloalcaraz RT @Mfusion66: RIP Breitbart? Nah, too good to be true

vtred ‏ @vtred1 : Good riddance to Andrew Breitbart - a McCarthyite nutcase.

Sean Paul Kelley ‏ @seanpaulkelley Andrew Breitbart has died: bigjournalism.com/lsolov/2012/03… If so, good riddance.

CpG ‏ @Crow1138 : I know it's wrong, but good riddance “@cnnbrk: Conservative blogger Andrew #Breitbart has died, attorney says. on.cnn.com/wkDt4g”

TahitiNut ‏ @TahitiNut : Forgive me, God, for I have sinned. I err on the side of being pleased with a death ... of Andrew Breitbart. Good riddance.

michael mayer ‏ @prisonforbush: Breitbart dead? D Good riddance. More republicans should follow his lead.

DAC ‏ @dac2527 : Satan calls Andrew Breitbart home... Good riddance!

Kate Witko ‏ @katewitko : Andrew Breitbart is dead at 43 from "natural causes". hrm yes I suppose wine is pretty natural. good riddance, asshole.

WeirdArchives ‏ @WeirdArchives : Looks like it's official. Andrew Breitbart is dead. Personally I don't like the guy, so good riddance to bad rubbish.

Scott On Da Rox ‏ @ridinchillwaves : RT GOOD RIDDANCE..fascist prick @Gawker: Andrew Breitbart Dead? gawker.com/5889586/

Mike Hightower ‏ @MikeHightower1 Good riddance andrew breitbart.

Nick Huinker ‏ @towndrinker good riddance to bad rubbish. no reason to mourn someone who made it their business to make this world a less pleasant place. #breitbart

Michael David ‏ @renmiked Good riddance Andrew #Breitbart.

@Sttbs73 It is very hard to have sympathy for an evil person like Andrew Breitbart! I am done being NICE.

@CleverTrousers: Andrew Breitbart died! Today looks like it's going to be a GREAT day. #deadgasbags

@crmlqt: Andrew Breitbart is dead....one less racist!!!!!

@jawillie: The saddest thing about Andrew Breitbart's death is that he died such a douchebag.

Inglorious Basterdz ‏ @TheLibertyLamp : Andrew Breitbart destroyed lives based on LIES, I will not be some phony liberal and pretend condolences. ROT IN HELL ANDREW U BASTARD!

Liberals celebrate death of Andrew Breitbart | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

I'm not celebrating.

I don't particularly care, but not 'celebrating' nonetheless.

:dunno:

Ahahahaa @ Random tweets

Nothing says credible like tweets from guys named dufus and tahitinut.

What kind of sick freaks tweet celebrating the death of any individual? Seriously.... it seems like very disturbed minds to me.

None of this is a surprise.
But don't you dare say anything bad about Whitney.

Probly sound advice not to say anything bad about either one of them, but frankly I don't particularly care about that event either.

Those comments tell more about the people making them than the dead guy they're shitting on.
No liberal critics, that I seen, except individuals, are "celebrating" the man's death:
Condolences also came from his liberal critics.
"We've disagreed more than we've found common ground, but there was never any question of Andrew's passion for and commitment to what he believed," said Ari Rabin-Havt of Media Matters, a liberal watchdog group.
Breitbart's website, bigjournalism.com, said Thursday he died of natural causes. He was walking near his house in the Brentwood neighborhood shortly after midnight when he collapsed, said actor Orson Bean, his father-in-law.

Here ya go! Compassionate and Caring "progressives" celebrating Andrew Breitbart's death.
As news broke this morning of the tragic death of Conservative journalist Andrew Breitbart, liberals celebrated the news on Twitter.

The most influential tweet came from Slate's Matt Yglesias (@mattyglesias), who tweeted: "Conventions around dead people are ridiculous. The world outlook is slightly improved with @AndrewBrietbart dead."

AlmightyBob ‏ @AlmightyBoob : @AndrewBreitbart haha youre dead and in hell being a gay with hitler

Jeff Glasse ‏ @jeffglasse : Andrew Breitbart now enjoying afternoon tea with Hitler #goodriddanceyouhack

@darrenfiorello: Andrew Breitbart died? Is it wrong that I'm happier about that than when they got bin Laden and Saddam?

Kellie Allen @thirtyseven : Breitbart helped destroy the career of someone I know. Good riddance, scumraker.

Scott On Da Rox @ridinchillwaves : RT GOOD RIDDANCE..fascist prick @Gawker: Andrew Breitbart Dead? gawker.com/5889586/

Josh M ‏ @TheSocialest : Good riddance Breitbart. Hopefully they put James O'Keefe in your casket.

John Kapp ‏ @johnkapp : Andrew Breitbart was a racist, sexist, homophobe. Good riddance.

Gabriel ‏ @gabriel0923 : Andrew #Breitbart has died having been finally consumed by his revolting hatred! The world is better off without him!

Dufus ‏ @dufus : Did we cry when Hitler died? No.. #Breitbart see you in hell asshole

Natasha Yar-Routh ‏ @xiomberg : Andrew Breitbart is dead, good riddance to bad trash. He was a vile excuse for a human being

Dave Lartigue ‏ @daveexmachina : Andrew Breitbart has died. Honestly, good riddance. He helped poison the country where I live and we are better off without him.

Lalo Alcaraz ‏ @laloalcaraz RT @Mfusion66: RIP Breitbart? Nah, too good to be true

vtred ‏ @vtred1 : Good riddance to Andrew Breitbart - a McCarthyite nutcase.

Sean Paul Kelley ‏ @seanpaulkelley Andrew Breitbart has died: bigjournalism.com/lsolov/2012/03… If so, good riddance.

CpG ‏ @Crow1138 : I know it's wrong, but good riddance “@cnnbrk: Conservative blogger Andrew #Breitbart has died, attorney says. on.cnn.com/wkDt4g”

TahitiNut ‏ @TahitiNut : Forgive me, God, for I have sinned. I err on the side of being pleased with a death ... of Andrew Breitbart. Good riddance.

michael mayer ‏ @prisonforbush: Breitbart dead? D Good riddance. More republicans should follow his lead.

DAC ‏ @dac2527 : Satan calls Andrew Breitbart home... Good riddance!

Kate Witko ‏ @katewitko : Andrew Breitbart is dead at 43 from "natural causes". hrm yes I suppose wine is pretty natural. good riddance, asshole.

WeirdArchives ‏ @WeirdArchives : Looks like it's official. Andrew Breitbart is dead. Personally I don't like the guy, so good riddance to bad rubbish.

Scott On Da Rox ‏ @ridinchillwaves : RT GOOD RIDDANCE..fascist prick @Gawker: Andrew Breitbart Dead? gawker.com/5889586/

Mike Hightower ‏ @MikeHightower1 Good riddance andrew breitbart.

Nick Huinker ‏ @towndrinker good riddance to bad rubbish. no reason to mourn someone who made it their business to make this world a less pleasant place. #breitbart

Michael David ‏ @renmiked Good riddance Andrew #Breitbart.

@Sttbs73 It is very hard to have sympathy for an evil person like Andrew Breitbart! I am done being NICE.

@CleverTrousers: Andrew Breitbart died! Today looks like it's going to be a GREAT day. #deadgasbags

@crmlqt: Andrew Breitbart is dead....one less racist!!!!!

@jawillie: The saddest thing about Andrew Breitbart's death is that he died such a douchebag.

Inglorious Basterdz ‏ @TheLibertyLamp : Andrew Breitbart destroyed lives based on LIES, I will not be some phony liberal and pretend condolences. ROT IN HELL ANDREW U BASTARD!

Liberals celebrate death of Andrew Breitbart | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Add me to the list.

I'm glad he died.

Did you see the comments over at "Fox Nation" after Whitney died?

I saw something about the reaction which wasn't good.
Speaking ill of the dead isn't a practice civilized people make in my opinion.
I just think it is an interesting paradigm is all.

So, let me get this straight...

The man's entire life was based around creating partisan rifts, and fostering hate between people by spreading hideous rumors, and you expect people to be sad that the man died?

I'll say that I'm happy he's not around anymore to spread his particular brand of hate. I'm also glad Joseph Goebbels is dead.

Of course, I won't be crying when Ed Schultz bites the big one either.

Those comments tell more about the people making them than the dead guy they're shitting on.

Yep.

Normally when someone dies, people reminisce, say nice things and a tribute or two is held. The problem with dealing with someone like Andrew Breitbart and his death is that it's hard not to remember how he handled the passing of former senator Ted Kennedy.

When Ted Kennedy passed away on August 5, 2009, Americans across the country mourned. Though Kennedy had been involved with controversy of his own in the past, Kennedy was given a second chance and made the best of it.

Breitbart took to his twitter account to spew disgusting thoughts about the former senator. Breitbart called Kennedy a "villiain," a "prick," "a big ass mothe*******," and a "duplicitous bastard." Breitbart even called Kennedy a "special pile of human excrement."

Andrew Breitbart's ironic end: The disrespect of Ted Kennedy - Orlando liberal | Examiner.com

Payback is a bitch.

Last edited:
I used to think that liberals were more "Compassionate and Caring" than other people. They actually are much more intolerant of people they don't agree with and can be very vicious.

-

I saw something about the reaction which wasn't good.
Speaking ill of the dead isn't a practice civilized people make in my opinion.
I just think it is an interesting paradigm is all.

Why would one speak less ill of people when they're dead then when they were alive?

That seems dishonest to me.

No liberal critics, that I seen, except individuals, are "celebrating" the man's death:
Condolences also came from his liberal critics.
"We've disagreed more than we've found common ground, but there was never any question of Andrew's passion for and commitment to what he believed," said Ari Rabin-Havt of Media Matters, a liberal watchdog group.
Breitbart's website, bigjournalism.com, said Thursday he died of natural causes. He was walking near his house in the Brentwood neighborhood shortly after midnight when he collapsed, said actor Orson Bean, his father-in-law.

Not sure I would call them "critics" ...trash would be a better term.
And I think it's a pretty safe bet that they aren't conservatives.
So we can definitely go with liberal trash dont you think?

Go though life demonizing some people as inhuman liberal Nazi monsters some of those people might not be so sad when you drop dead. He earned his enemies honestly and deserves his legacy of being an enormous dishonest prick.

So, let me get this straight...

The man's entire life was based around creating partisan rifts, and fostering hate between people by spreading hideous rumors, and you expect people to be sad that the man died?

I'll say that I'm happy he's not around anymore to spread his particular brand of hate. I'm also glad Joseph Goebbels is dead.

Of course, I won't be crying when Ed Schultz bites the big one either.

Yea... because the left totally have the moral highground with this, huh? Never seen any partisan rifts, fostering hatred or spreading malicious lies about conservatives.... nope.

idiot.

Forum List

Back