Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe

indeed you are not
Indeed I am or you would have posted the relevant parts.

i already did the 5th and 14th amendment makes it clear you are wrong

so i am not going to go around and and with you on something the SC has settled years ago

you can have the last word of all i care
You need to quote the relevant parts and add a link if you want me to check something out. And after nearly 30,000 (!!!) posts you should have figured that out by now. Oh well, at least NOW you know. You're welcome.

educate yourself i am sick of trolls like you who are too lazy

i told the 5th and 14th amendments say you are wrong

as well as the SC
Ok, so you have nothing. Got it.

actually i do i am putting you on ignore see ya troll

A narrative busting thread using science, not emotions.
You statistics may be true but it’s worth noting that mass shootings make up a tiny portion of America’s firearm deaths, which totaled more than 33,000 in 2014. On average, there is more than one mass shooting for each day in America.

Another way to look at it:
gun_homicides_per_capita.jpg

Yes, add up the murders and Europe has more than the U.S., and over a smaller area to boot, some 40+ to our 29.7, and, we have hundreds of firearms as well,; so much for your lack of math skills and basic perception.
Fuck are you stupid. There has to be some kind of award for you. You don't ADD UP the totals in Europe, you AVERAGE them out. And it's not over a smaller land area, it's PER ONE MILLION people. What a fucking numbskull you are. :lmao:
We`re seeing the problem that these people`s teachers had with them.

I was reading the commentary that mentioned 33,000 gun deaths. I have not looked at the data in a while but the last time I did I was surprised at how high the number was for suicide by gun death.

So a red flag would not have been thrown up for me if someone said that 64% of gun deaths were suicides.

Yes, it is true. About 2/3s of all gun deaths in the US are suicides. But it is also true that the US leads the developed world in the rate of gun homicides by a wide margin.
Do you know how the data compares if you normalize the data for ethnicity?

No, but the homicide rate for whites is 2.5 per 100k, which would still make it the highest in the western world.

A narrative busting thread using science, not emotions.
You statistics may be true but it’s worth noting that mass shootings make up a tiny portion of America’s firearm deaths, which totaled more than 33,000 in 2014. On average, there is more than one mass shooting for each day in America.

Another way to look at it:
gun_homicides_per_capita.jpg

Yes, add up the murders and Europe has more than the U.S., and over a smaller area to boot, some 40+ to our 29.7, and, we have hundreds of firearms as well,; so much for your lack of math skills and basic perception.
Fuck are you stupid. There has to be some kind of award for you. You don't ADD UP the totals in Europe, you AVERAGE them out. And it's not over a smaller land area, it's PER ONE MILLION people. What a fucking numbskull you are. :lmao:
We`re seeing the problem that these people`s teachers had with them.

We're seeing idiots pulling imaginary numbers out of their asses, and just reinforcing you deviants' inability to sell fake news with impunity.

I was reading the commentary that mentioned 33,000 gun deaths. I have not looked at the data in a while but the last time I did I was surprised at how high the number was for suicide by gun death.

So a red flag would not have been thrown up for me if someone said that 64% of gun deaths were suicides.

Yes, it is true. About 2/3s of all gun deaths in the US are suicides. But it is also true that the US leads the developed world in the rate of gun homicides by a wide margin.

No, but the homicide rate for whites is 2.5 per 100k, which would still make it the highest in the western world.

Europe as a whole has a rate of 3.0, true that includes a lot of former east bloc nations.

Federal stats didn't distinguish between latinos and whites until last year, and 'whites' includes illegal aliens in nearly all previous data, when it was left up to local agencies whether or not they distinguished between the two, and states like California and Massachusetts also deliberately manipulated their data in reports to the FBI every year as well, to 'PC' it up.

Federal stats didn't distinguish between latinos and whites until last year, and 'whites' includes illegal aliens in nearly all previous data, when it was left up to local agencies whether or not they distinguished between the two, and states like California and Massachusetts also deliberately manipulated their data in reports to the FBI every year as well, to 'PC' it up.
Additionally:
Even if we don't accept the fact that Hispanic statistics are skewed. Between 2002 and 2013 we have seen a drastic rise in Hispanic rates of crime across the board. For sake of debate topic i will only focus on homicide and gun crime referenced on the page.

murder.PNG

"Table 9 shows that despite the historic decline in crime, the number of prisoners incarcerated for murder has increased 4 percent since 2001, and that Hispanics accounted for all of the increase. The number of Hispanics incarcerated for murder rose by about 40 percent, while the number of non-Hispanics fell by 3.2 percent. Although the Hispanic population grew significantly faster than the non-Hispanic population from 2001 to 2013, its incarceration rate for murder fell less than half as much as the non-Hispanic rate over that period."

homicide.PNG

weapons.PNG

"Hispanics of every age group are more likely than whites to be arrested for every type of violent crime. For the highest-crime age group of 18 to 29, this is particularly noticeable for homicide (2.7 times the white rate), rape (2 times) and kidnapping (2 times)."

"Hispanics and “others” were the fastest growing incarcerated categories: up 58 percent and 107 percent, respectively. Part of the rise in “others” reflects a statistical reclassification: Prisoners who identified themselves as being of “two or more” races were counted as “others” in 2013. The multi-race category did not exist in 2001."

The Color of Crime, 2016 Revised Edition - American Renaissance

When I checked in 2013 it was 1.89. What is it for the rest of the western world?

Got a link for your number?

I linked it a couple of years ago. I’m too lazy to find it again. It was the rate over 15 years iirc.

I linked it a couple of years ago. I’m too lazy to find it again. It was the rate over 15 years iirc.
Which is why I imported in the data. 1.89. How much higher is that than the rest of the western world?

upload_2018-2-18_12-19-8.png

Which is why I imported in the data. 1.89. How much higher is that than the rest of the western world?

View attachment 177542

Look at it over multiple years, not just one.

View attachment 177542

Look at it over multiple years, not just one.
I agree. And when I did and it was normalized for race, I didn't see much difference to the rest of the western world.

Forum List

Back