comparing Bush Jr. and Adolph Hitler

L

LONE GUNMAN

Well, let's look at the facts.

1. Both like to strut around in uniforms.
2. Both used lies to start wars.
3. Both justified agression against other countries in the name of "NATIONAL SECURITY"
4. Both greatly reduced personal freedom in the name of.....you guessed! "NATIONAL SECURITY"
5. Both were messed up at an early age by domineering mothers.
6. Both had a dog.
7. Both stole elections
8. Both committed war crimes
9. Both tried to rig the Courts
10. Both led thier county right over the cliff
If the Jackboot fits, WEAR IT!

Ruh Roh! Confession time :

I like it when my wife struts around in a French Maid uniform... that makes me 1/20th of Hitler.

Ooops, and I forgot about rigging a class election when I was in the 4th grade in Colorado Springs... Heil NT??

Originally posted by LONE GUNMAN

3. Both justified agression against other countries in the name of "NATIONAL SECURITY"
4. Both greatly reduced personal freedom in the name of.....you guessed! "NATIONAL SECURITY"
6. Both had a dog.
7. Both stole elections

Good gracious. I strongly support national security, love men in uniform, have a mother just as stern as Barbara Bush, and had a dog. This is bad, bad news for y'all.

the world has lostits mind, to compare the two goes much to far!
I think people who do that have first off all no idea who hitler was and what he did and second off all they have no good and democratic way to stop bush, so they try to compare him with hitler.

The world is so bad already:
On the Webpage of a swiss newspaper of today, the following question is placed:
A video, where president Geroge W. Bush is compared to Adolf Hitles, excites the mind. Does this Clip go too far?

Options of answers are JA (yes) or NEIN (no).

Most Swiss People up till now answerd: NO (goes not too far)
WWW.20MIN.CH

So does a huge portion of Americans when they go to work daily, what's your point?

Can you cite these lies with factual proof to back them up?

Ok, sounds good to me. Do you have a problem with our military protecting people from aggression?

Are you a terrorist? No? Can you please tell me specifically what freedoms you have lost?

Links? Facts? proof?

6. Both had a dog.

Oh no, so do I! Should I get rid of him before I get compared to Jeffrey Dahmer?

7. Both stole elections

Here we go, the famous argument! Proof? You say you can't provide any? That figures.

War crimes result in charges by the international community. Please provide us with proof of the charges that have been brought against Bush.

Again, proof? If we can post crap without backup, I'll start telling everyone how you like to sleep with monkeys.

Care to explain?

Thanks for the laughs anyway, that was quite enjoyable while I had my first cup of coffee! :D

Getting rid of the Dog wouldn't help. Jim ;) Hitler's dog has been gone for years.

Naivete and hysteria aren't as cute as you think, hun.

Jr's grandpa was a Nazi of the worst sort. Traded with the Nazis and ran the most well know concentration camp in germany. He was tried and convicted of trading with the enemy. Did the Bush family ever a acknowledge this fact? NO! They only try to hide it.

Look, we're not calling him a Nazi. Hes just a puppet head for corporations to funnel the american money to big business. EVERYTHING he has done has shown this. Its so obvious its sad.

For the first time in history!! we have 2 ex oil business executives running the country, as Vice president and President.
More convicted criminals in our whitehouse than ever!

Our founders fought the revolutionary war against big business and warned explicitly of the very real threat of big corporations and religion mixing with our goverment.

And you tell us to TRUST him?

Read 1984 again..
http://www.ericblumrich.com/wmf/gwb1984.mp3

Last time I checked, individuals in America were responsible for their own actions, not for their grandpas'.

Comparing Bush to Hitler is the immature, 12-year old mentality tactic of the children at Moveon.org. Even now, after being chastised by the ADL, Moveon.org is blaming the GOP for this stupid comparison.

Statement by Wes Boyd, Founder of MoveOn.org Voter Fund:

The Republican National Committee and its chairman have falsely accused MoveOn.org of sponsoring ads on its website which compare President Bush to Adolf Hitler. The claim is deliberately and maliciously misleading.

http://moveonvoterfund.org/smear/release.html

The RNC didn't place the ad on the Moveon website, Moveon did that all by their widdle selves.

Can you supply a few links? One about Bush's grandfather and one outlining all the convicted criminals currently in the white house. Thanks

Unfortunately, all of the evidence is hidden in the secret vaults at the Skull & Bones.

;)

Originally posted by wonderwench
Last time I checked, individuals in America were responsible for their own actions, not for their grandpas'.

Comparing Bush to Hitler is the immature, 12-year old mentality tactic of the children at Moveon.org. Even now, after being chastised by the ADL, Moveon.org is blaming the GOP for this stupid comparison.

Statement by Wes Boyd, Founder of MoveOn.org Voter Fund:

The Republican National Committee and its chairman have falsely accused MoveOn.org of sponsoring ads on its website which compare President Bush to Adolf Hitler. The claim is deliberately and maliciously misleading.

http://moveonvoterfund.org/smear/release.html

The RNC didn't place the ad on the Moveon website, Moveon did that all by their widdle selves.

One fact remains. Hes a facist through and through. my point stands strong and you may claim its "childish" but you have no grounds for saying so.

Bush - Nazi Link Confirmed

Originally posted by LONE GUNMAN

6. Both had a dog.
7. Both stole elections
You have got to do better than a ridiculous list of hyperbole in order to tarnish Bush. Own a dog? Messed up at an early age by domineering mothers? Stole elections? The first one shows a good heart and the other three are complete fabrications. Puh lease...get a life.

Originally posted by jones
One fact remains. Hes a facist through and through. my point stands strong and you may claim its "childish" but you have no grounds for saying so.

Bush - Nazi Link Confirmed

Complete and utter nonsense. You display a complete lack of understanding for what the term fascist means. Instead of throwing around Nazi and Fascist labels (in fulfillment of Godwin's Law), how about considering the facts. Nazi's and Fascists do not liberate other countries - they conquer them - while enslaving their own populations.

It is a hallmark of modern moral relativism to try to equate the actions the U.S. has taken to help other countries achieve freedom with collectivist imperialism. The two are not equivalent by any stretch of logic.

Any idiot with an agenda can make a movie. Michael Moore has proven that point.

All I can say is, consider the source. This is the Florida Election equivalent of that French book which claimed that the Bush planned 9/11.

Originally posted by wonderwench
Complete and utter nonsense. You display a complete lack of understanding for what the term fascist means. Instead of throwing around Nazi and Fascist labels (in fulfillment of Godwin's Law), how about considering the facts. Nazi's and Fascists do not liberate other countries - they conquer them - while enslaving their own populations.

It is a hallmark of modern moral relativism to try to equate the actions the U.S. has taken to help other countries achieve freedom with collectivist imperialism. The two are not equivalent by any stretch of logic.

Benito Mussolini - "Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism as it is a merge of state and corporate power."

Nazi's and Fascists do not liberate other countries

Hitler invaded poland under the disguise of liberation too.

Forum List

Back