Compare and contrast Obama's response: NLRB v. Boeing / Prof. Gates v. Cambridge PD

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I couldn't help but recall and wonder about something when Obama was asked by the reporter about the NLRB v Boeing situation. For one, I hope that brave reporter isn't being held in some detention center now for daring throw a tough question at "The Man, The Myth, The Legend..... President Barack Hussein Obama".

In O's response to that question, he stated "I don't have all the facts" and said he'd rather not get involved.

Hmmm. I also recall him saying "While I don't have all the facts" about another touchy subject, but then also followed with.....without all the facts..."The police acted stupidly".

So an Obama Admin board sues Boeing to try to force a private company to locate it's operations in a union workforce rather than South Carolina, and Obama states he doesn't have all the facts and wants to stay out of it.

But a man is arrested, and Obama has almost none of the facts, but feels at extreme comfort in just saying, obviously, "The police acted stupidly".

This clown parade just keeps getting sadder.

Well, at least Professor/President Obama has made one thing very, very clear to us peasants:

If you do not have all the facts, STAY OUT OF IT and let the issue play out. It's not smart politically or socially to just spew reaction to any event before you have all the facts.

Except when it involves the cops, fuck those guys!!!! Hey, where is Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground when you need 'em?

I couldn't help but recall and wonder about something when Obama was asked by the reporter about the NLRB v Boeing situation. For one, I hope that brave reporter isn't being held in some detention center now for daring throw a tough question at "The Man, The Myth, The Legend..... President Barack Hussein Obama".

In O's response to that question, he stated "I don't have all the facts" and said he'd rather not get involved.

Hmmm. I also recall him saying "While I don't have all the facts" about another touchy subject, but then also followed with.....without all the facts..."The police acted stupidly".

So an Obama Admin board sues Boeing to try to force a private company to locate it's operations in a union workforce rather than South Carolina, and Obama states he doesn't have all the facts and wants to stay out of it.

But a man is arrested, and Obama has almost none of the facts, but feels at extreme comfort in just saying, obviously, "The police acted stupidly".

Don't blame obama, that's what the AFL told him to say and they own him so he has to do what they say. SO just watch who you try to blame. Just like you repubs, blame the mouthpiece and not the boss.

Don't blame obama, that's what the AFL told him to say and they own him so he has to do what they say. SO just watch who you try to blame. Just like you repubs, blame the mouthpiece and not the boss.

Huh? So now Obama isn't even responsible for the actual words he speaks? I know he blames Bush still, and that he tries to elude accountability for everything that happens. But come on now. If we can't hold him to the words he speaks, what IS he responsible for?

And if it's true he is truly owned by special interest groups.....then I ask......"WHERES THE CHANGE?"

Forum List

Back