Compare and contrast: GW Bush vs Barack Obama

In other words, maybe we should start looking at common denominators for our collective outrage, rather than constantly bickering back and forth about relatively minor points of contention.

It seems to me that the parties are basically there to give the American populace the illusion that they have a choice, when in actuality, the same people are bribing the vast majority of politicians on both sides of the fence.

I tried that. Tried to suggest, JUST as a beginning, a website for a joint Tea Party/OWS alliance where we 1) Boycott business that screws the middle class, 2) Boycott business that screws it's employees and 3) Pledge to not only refuse to vote for, but promise to vote against, any politician who bloats the debt with spending while giving tax breaks for the wealthy.

A joint effort. But it didn't have any traction.

In other words, maybe we should start looking at common denominators for our collective outrage, rather than constantly bickering back and forth about relatively minor points of contention.

It seems to me that the parties are basically there to give the American populace the illusion that they have a choice, when in actuality, the same people are bribing the vast majority of politicians on both sides of the fence.

I tried that. Tried to suggest, JUST as a beginning, a website for a joint Tea Party/OWS alliance where we 1) Boycott business that screws the middle class, 2) Boycott business that screws it's employees and 3) Pledge to not only refuse to vote for, but promise to vote against, any politician who bloats the debt with spending while giving tax breaks for the wealthy.

A joint effort. But it didn't have any traction.
So get it traction. Talk to people. Make the website yourself. Talk to various groups, and get them on board. ORGANIZE.

How else do you think anything gets done?

Started new military aggressions against country or countries that didn't attack us? Check, Bush and Obama.
Passed bailouts for banks and the rich? Check. Bush and Obama.
Passed tax cuts for the rich? Ding ding!! Bush AND Obama.
Left the border wide open? Of course. Bush and Obama.
Passed bloated new gov't spending? Oh yeah. Bush (DHS) and Obama (Obamacare).
Saw Americans get poorer in his most recent time in office? Yep. Bush 07-09, Obama entire time in office.
Responsible for tyrants being killed? Yep. Bush and Obama. Saddam, Bin Laden.
Got punked by China? Need we review all the times? W and H did it. H meaning Hussein, not Herbert.
Ivy League grads? Yep. Bush and Obama.
Vacationed and golfed non stop? Of course, both of 'em.
Kept or passed Patriot Act? Yes. Both.
Kept or Gitmo open? Yes. Both of 'em.
Further polarized America?? Ha!! An understatement!! Yes, both did that too.

So.....since left wingers hated Bush so much, I ask, why will then STILL vote for Obama, aka Bush #3, in 2012? Are they THAT brainwashed?????

Oh....wait....they'll blame the republicans for forcing Obama to act like Bush against his own will, even when the Dems controlled the House and Senate from Jan 2009- Jan 2011.

They're like Obama loving zombies.
Yeah.....your support of....

.....was always someone else's fault.

You Teabggers really do need to get-back to NASCAR. Politics is (quite) obviously much-too-difficult an arena, for you.

Quit embarrassing yourselves.​

Started new military aggressions against country or countries that didn't attack us? Check, Bush and Obama.
Passed bailouts for banks and the rich? Check. Bush and Obama.
Passed tax cuts for the rich? Ding ding!! Bush AND Obama.
Left the border wide open? Of course. Bush and Obama.
Passed bloated new gov't spending? Oh yeah. Bush (DHS) and Obama (Obamacare).
Saw Americans get poorer in his most recent time in office? Yep. Bush 07-09, Obama entire time in office.
Responsible for tyrants being killed? Yep. Bush and Obama. Saddam, Bin Laden.
Got punked by China? Need we review all the times? W and H did it. H meaning Hussein, not Herbert.
Ivy League grads? Yep. Bush and Obama.
Vacationed and golfed non stop? Of course, both of 'em.
Kept or passed Patriot Act? Yes. Both.
Kept or Gitmo open? Yes. Both of 'em.
Further polarized America?? Ha!! An understatement!! Yes, both did that too.

So.....since left wingers hated Bush so much, I ask, why will then STILL vote for Obama, aka Bush #3, in 2012? Are they THAT brainwashed?????

Oh....wait....they'll blame the republicans for forcing Obama to act like Bush against his own will, even when the Dems controlled the House and Senate from Jan 2009- Jan 2011.

They're like Obama loving zombies.

Get a grip.

No one cares about the Teabaggers, anymore.

:eusa_hand:

Bush was left Iraq by his dad and Clinton, he finished the job.
Bush was set up with 9/11 by Clinton, he took on the job.
Bush left Afghanistan for Obamination, Obamination had big dreams for the craphole and like usual failed.
Bush gave a win in Iraq to Obamination, obamination took credit for it.
Bush's economy went south as soon as Democrats took control of the HoR, Obamination made it worse.
Bush expanded the Govt, Obamination went crazy expanding the Govt compared to Bush.
Bush didn't blame Clinton for 9/11, economy, etc.....Obamination still blames Bush 3 years into the job.

A lot, if not all of this is complete bullshit.

Bush sent thousands of our military off to fight and die in Iraq for no good reason.
Bush was given plenty of warning by Clinton that Al-Qaeda was planning an attack within the US. Bush ignored it.
Bush COULDN'T blame Clinton for 9/11 or the economy because things were going great until Bush took office and fucked everything up with his MASSIVE tax cuts and stupid invasion of Iraq.

I will say, however, I like your avatar. Nearly every conservative I've seen on this board considers Romney a RINO. But you wear his avatar proudly. :clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back