Company Tests Potency and Purity of Info Wars Supplements... They are Garbage.

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
A well respected testing company was asked by several of their followers to test the Info Wars supplements that Alex Jones sells on his show.

Labdoor Special Report: We Tested the Infowars Supplements!

"Due to high demand for testing from Labdoor's consumer audience and popular media outlets like Last Week Tonight with John Oliver and BuzzFeed, we took a subset of Alex Jones's Infowars supplements and brought them to the lab.

At Labdoor, we test best-selling vitamins and supplements for safety and efficacy, so consumers can shop with facts about products that affect their health. In all of our testing, we're only interested in the scientific facts, removed from political views and biases. These are the results of our investigation:"

After testing, in which they tested each product three each time, they found that the products were basically useless. They did not have the correct amounts that are on the labels, and that the amount of ingredients in each supplement was no where near a high enough dose to work.

"Summary
The 6 products we tested are most likely free from spiked drugs and stimulants and are "clean" in terms of the heavy metal contaminants we tested for. However, the science behind many of their claimed ingredients are questionable. In some cases, the dosing would too low to be appropriately effective. In other cases, specialized forms of ingredients turned out to be simple, and relatively cheap formulations, albeit effective in certain cases. As always, we recommend you consult a licensed health professional when beginning any new supplement regimen and do your research as to what is really inside each product and whether it's right for your health."

Conclusion? Alex Jones is a fraud and is just trying to make some extra bucks off of his conspiracy nut viewers.

ROTFLMAO!!!! MAJOR fail, Lewdog.....I don't buy infowar stuff but I just HAD to take the opportunity to kick your ass again......I know that this will fall under your fail safe "head in the sand" "TL, DR" response but others will see it......(snicker)

"We buy products off retail shelves and online sites. Then, we send a sample of each product to an FDA-registered laboratory for a detailed chemical analysis"

About us

Why is ex Monsanto executive Michael Taylor the head of the FDA??? Can you say conflict of interest? | GMO Answers

Monsanto's Government Ties

You're Appointing Who ? Please Obama, Say It's Not So! | HuffPost

https://wholenewmom.com/reaching-out/fda-to-ban-natural-supplements-in-us/

(snicker)

Everything related to Alex Jones and Infowars is garbage and or fake. Even Jones, as a person is a flesh filled sack of garbage and fake.

ROTFLMAO!!!! MAJOR fail, Lewdog.....I don't buy infowar stuff but I just HAD to take the opportunity to kick your ass again......I know that this will fall under your fail safe "head in the sand" "TL, DR" response but others will see it......(snicker)

"We buy products off retail shelves and online sites. Then, we send a sample of each product to an FDA-registered laboratory for a detailed chemical analysis"

About us

Why is ex Monsanto executive Michael Taylor the head of the FDA??? Can you say conflict of interest? | GMO Answers

Monsanto's Government Ties

You're Appointing Who ? Please Obama, Say It's Not So! | HuffPost

FDA Poised to Ban Supplements in the US - Whole New Mom

(snicker)

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... you are the most paranoid person I have ever met. That's what schizophrenia will do to you. Get help.

Forum List

Back