Company harvesting human body heat to mine cryptocurrencies

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Dutch startup has been using the body heat of volunteers to mine cryptocurrencies in a project reminiscent of “The Matrix.”

The Institute of Human Obsolescence (IoHO), a business venture based in The Hague, Netherlands, since 2015 has utilized specially-designed bodysuits to turn excess body heat into digital currency.

Company Harvesting Human Body Heat to Mine Cryptocurrencies
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You think you've heard it all and everyday something new pops up crazy gets crazier.....................

A Dutch startup has been using the body heat of volunteers to mine cryptocurrencies in a project reminiscent of “The Matrix.”

The Institute of Human Obsolescence (IoHO), a business venture based in The Hague, Netherlands, since 2015 has utilized specially-designed bodysuits to turn excess body heat into digital currency.

Company Harvesting Human Body Heat to Mine Cryptocurrencies
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You think you've heard it all and everyday something new pops up crazy gets crazier.....................

That's just silliness. Totally inefficient. I'd guess it's more of a PR gimmick than a real attempt to get energy in a better way.

You Could Mine 1 Bitcoin Per Month If You Harvested the Body Heat from 44,000 People

Forum List

Back