Company give employees guns for Christmas

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
How about that? Cool huh?

Company gives employees guns for Christmas

dcf88120-efad-4093-a694-b82717bcbb6f-gunsforemployees.jpg

HORTONVILLE, Wis. — A company that produces novelty glassware embedded with a bullet as if it had been shot has decided to give every employee a handgun as a Christmas present.

Giving employees their choice of revolver as a gift is part of an effort to promote personal safety and team building, Ben Wolfgram, who co-owns Hortonville-based BenShot, said Tuesday.

The business has 16 full-time employees, including several veterans.

I don't think that picture is actually from this company, at least based on the article. The article says the company has 16 full time employees and there are 19 people in the picture. The article says that 2 employees declined the guns. The article also says they gave the employees a choice of handguns, but some of the people in the picture are holding rifles. It's odd.

Nothing wrong with the company giving guns as a gift. Employees obviously could decide not to take them if they didn't want them to.

HORTONVILLE, Wis. — A company that produces novelty glassware embedded with a bullet as if it had been shot has decided to give every employee a handgun as a Christmas present.

Giving employees their choice of revolver as a gift is part of an effort to promote personal safety and team building, Ben Wolfgram, who co-owns Hortonville-based BenShot, said Tuesday.

I thought Hortonville was a mythical place. I wonder how many of them are inbred?

Great place to look for a wife....

• Banned

I thought Hortonville was a mythical place. I wonder how many of them are inbred?
Oh you poor butthurt fake colored boy.

No doubt they will be given gift certificates for a local gun shop. Where they will have to pass the standard background check.

You know, like the bank did where that lardass filmed them giving him an actual firearm? In Bowling for Columbine?

Forum List

Back