Company foundation as philosophy

philipshin

Rookie
Oct 11, 2013
Business has its oneself philosophy foundation for its company. The philosophy is fit to its company how to make money as the money is the benefit by work and we work to make money following the company's philosophy. The company is evolution to make new philosophy to make the company.

You are going to get brainwashed by your boss too if you don't watch out.

First your parents, then your churches, then your schools, then the US Government, and finally corporate jobs all have a stake in brainwashing you and me.

For me they cannot do it. I am a Philosopher.

But most people cannot defend themselves.

I didnt follow that. Are you simply talking about an investment thesis or something else?

I didnt follow that. Are you simply talking about an investment thesis or something else?

if one company works just to make money it will soon go bankrupt competing against those who work to please their customers. Do you understand now? Capitalism is about service to others more than about making money.

Your simplicity proves the shallowness of your experiences.

Oracle
JP Morgan Chase
Exxon
Microsoft
All prioritized profits over customers and we know it.

American Apparel or Quicksilver
Borders or Books a Million or Brookstone
GM & Chrysler
Kodak
Ceasar's Entertainment, Six Flags, Chuckie Cheese
All bankrupt and all bent over backwards to kiss their customer''s ass

Capitalism is about making money you fool. Hence the word "Capital". Hippy, do you understand?

Your simplicity proves the shallowness of your experiences.
Oracle
JP Morgan Chase
Exxon
Microsoft
All prioritized profits over customers and we know it.

Nobody loved software more than Bill Gates and Larry Ellison. As I said if you love profits more than your customers you get killed by people love to take care of their customers. Think about it.

this is why Amazon calls itself the most customer centric company in the world

Read above. Your complete misunderstanding of Capital, your liberal leanings and my cutting responses. Your guts are all over the floor here sir.

Read above. Your complete misunderstanding of Capital, your liberal leanings and my cutting responses. Your guts are all over the floor here sir.

if so you would not be so afraid to come up with a reason to give yourself a point?? What does your fear teach you??

Forum List

Back