Company donates 5000 wreaths to decorate soldier graves in Arlington

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Arlington Cemetery National Wreath Project - Wreaths Across America

Each year Worcester Wreath Company (the wreath company that provides holiday greenery for L.L. Bean) makes and decorates holiday wreaths and places them on over 5,000 headstones at Arlington National Cemetery. Morrill Worcester - President of Worcester Wreath Company, based in Harrington, Maine, started this annual event in 1992 to honor our nation’s fallen heroes

Each year Worcester Wreath Company (the wreath company that provides holiday greenery for L.L. Bean) makes and decorates holiday wreaths and places them on over 5,000 headstones at Arlington National Cemetery. Morrill Worcester - President of Worcester Wreath Company, based in Harrington, Maine, started this annual event in 1992 to honor our nation’s fallen heroes

:clap2::clap2::clap2::salute:

(we need a sailor saluting smilie, Gunny)

Just beautiful

arlington%20at%20christmas.jpg

A corporation provided these wreaths? :clap2:

Don't tell Hugo Chavez. He thinks capitalism is evil.

(Hugo Chavez said in his presentation at COP15 that there was a "silent and terrible ghost in the room" called capitalism, the reactive applause of those attending was beyond enthusiastic.)

(Hugo Chavez said in his presentation at COP15 that there was a "silent and terrible ghost in the room" called capitalism, the reactive applause of those attending was beyond enthusiastic.)

A company donating wreaths to Arlington >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hugo Chavez, a foriegn leader. :confused:

A company donating wreaths to Arlington >>>>>>>>>>>>> Hugo Chavez, a foriegn leader. :confused:

Don't ask me! I'm just as perplexed as you are. :confused::confused:

When we drove through Maine years ago, there was a family that had a flag on their lawn for each American soldier dead from our invasion of Iraq. I wonder if they still do that as the occupation goes on and on....

Thanks for the post. I went to their website and made a few purchases.

It's a current event. I was just listening to Chavez's speech and then I see a story about an 'evil corporation' doing something nice for our veterans. The timing was amusing to me.

It's a current event. I was just listening to Chavez's speech and then I see a story about an 'evil corporation' doing something nice for our veterans. The timing was amusing to me.

Sorry, but Chavez has nothing to do with honoring our dead soldiers

Chavez is the kind of man our brave soldiers have been fighting for years.

Why are you bringing up Chavez in a thread about honoring our dead in Arlington? It would be more appropriate to bring your gripes about Chavez to another thread

Chavez' family has been fighting for Venezuela for over 150 years and he's a former paratrooper. I'm quite sure he understands patriotism and national service. That's why he opposes exploitation by capitalists. The suck the life out of a country and leave only the withered, dessicated bodies of the dead.

Forum List

Back