Companion poll: Who trusts Sarah Palin?

Do you trust Sarah Palin?

• Yes I trust her

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • No I don't trust her

Votes: 32 65.3%

• Total voters
Lying retard alert.
She never has proposed "abstinence only sex ed" which has been proven time and again, using factcheck.org and other reliable sources.
She hasn't abused her power to get her inlaw fired. She ALLEGEDLY fired the top cop in the state because he refused to get rid of a cop who was caught twice drinking in his patrol car, and who tasered (and admitted to tasering) his 11-year-old stepson, who happens to be Sarah's nephew.
She said no to the bridge to nowhere as soon as it became evident it was going to cost her state a mint, and the deal was "questionable". It shows her intelligence and her integrity. I know a dem would just have plowed forth and then lied about knowing anything hinky, but that's not the way she works.

Hey, but other than that, it's a good post. Well, really, it's not. Don't you have any new material that hasn't been disproved yet? :lol:

I just checked and yes she is for abstenence only. She doesn't want safe sex taught. You my friend are either a liar or stupid as fuck.

When did her ex son in law do these horrible things? 2002? Why is she bringing them up now? And he was already punished for those things. So she did abuse her power. AND, she is abusing it now too by not testifying.

That's ok, Obama is up 8 points and Palin is going to look stupid at the debates, just like she looked retarded talking to Couric.

The son, Sarah's nephew, lives with the trooper. He chose to live with him, the guy who tasered him, over his mother.

You love vagina too much. You should eat it.

Forum List

Back