Companies do not pay taxes

what a surprise you got 100% backwards once again

it is Republicans who sign the pledge, not Democrats!!

Yeah; but they just signed it. You know: get a pen, and ink the doc?

and they have introduced 30 Balanced budget Amendments since Jefferson's first and voted 100% against the stimulus and Obamacare.

100% of the energy for freedom resides in the Republican Party, obvious to all but perfect idiots, while liberals openly and treasonously oppose this most basic of American principles. Sorry

And here's the deal, they're running from it like crack dealers from the DEA raid.

So not just abject fucking retards, but less integrity than fucking gold fish.

Thanks for reminding me. I'd forgotten about it and needed a good belly laugh.

Is that what's in the pledge? Well golly; I guess I got it wrong.

and they have introduced 30 Balanced budget Amendments since Jefferson's first and voted 100% against the stimulus and Obamacare.

100% of the energy for freedom resides in the Republican Party, obvious to all but perfect idiots, while liberals openly and treasonously oppose this most basic of American principles. Sorry

And here's the deal, they're running from it like crack dealers from the DEA raid.

So not just abject fucking retards, but less integrity than fucking gold fish.

Thanks for reminding me. I'd forgotten about it and needed a good belly laugh.

yes dopey its a pledge to cut taxes and so cut government in keeping with our Founders most basic principle: freedom from big liberal government!

Out liberals spied for Stalin becaise they liked his principles better

yes dopey its a pledge to cut taxes and so cut government in keeping with our Founders most basic principle: freedom from big liberal government!

Now while I admit some reading is required, Grove made it real easy for ya'll by keeping it real short and using small words so even you Rightie Retards can read it.

Learn something dipshit, before getting all mushy about it:

In the version for the U.S. House of Representatives, the signer pledges to:

ONE, oppose any and all efforts to increase the marginal income tax rates for individuals and/or businesses; and

TWO, oppose any net reduction or elimination of deductions and credits, unless matched dollar for dollar by further reducing tax rates.

Now while I admit some reading is required, Grove made it real easy for ya'll by keeping it real short and using small words so even you Rightie Retards can read it.

ONE, oppose any and all efforts to increase the marginal income tax rates for individuals and/or businesses; and

TWO, oppose any net reduction or elimination of deductions and credits, unless matched dollar for dollar by further reducing tax rates.

yes dopey, Grover's heroic pledge is a a pledge to cut taxes and so cut government in keeping with our Founders most basic principle: freedom from big liberal government!

Our liberals spied for Stalin because they liked his principles better than Jefferson's.

yes dopey, Grover's heroic pledge is a a pledge to cut taxes and so cut government in keeping with our Founders most basic principle: freedom from big liberal government!

Our liberals spied for Stalin because they liked his principles better than Jefferson's.

Well hell; if we're adding shit that wasn't explicitly in the agreement, let's go hog wild, and get creative and shit.

I think it also protects bunny rabbit populations so coyotes don't starve during these colder winter months. Also it makes apples bigger and sweeter, so motherhood and apple pie will flourish throughout the land. And it states unambiguously that it will regrow your own natural hair and add inches to your male unit. Click here to get yours today!!!

I think it also protects bunny rabbit populations

you did not say what "it"( indefinite pronoun) refers to so meaningless!! Slow?????

I think I'd be being generous by characterizing you as slow. But indeed, that would be the polite thing to say in describing you. So yes; I'll go with that, being it's the holidays and shit.

Meanwhile, do some reading on contract laws and shit. The upside is, let's say you sign a lease agreement on a car, that doesn't mean you just bought a garage to put it in. You're just leasing the car, as clearly is indicated in the agreement.

So it ain't all bad.

I think it also protects bunny rabbit populations

you did not say what "it"( indefinite pronoun) refers to so meaningless!! Slow?????

I think I'd be being generous by characterizing you as slow. But indeed, that would be the polite thing to say in describing you. So yes; I'll go with that, being it's the holidays and shit.

Meanwhile, do some reading on contract laws and shit. The upside is, let's say you sign a lease agreement on a car, that doesn't mean you just bought a garage to put it in. You're just leasing the car, as clearly is indicated in the agreement.

So it ain't all bad.

Grover Norquist's pledge is to cut taxes and so cut government in keeping with our Founders most basic principle: freedom from big liberal government!

Our liberals spied for Stalin because they liked his principles better.

So it ain't all bad.

Grover Norquist's pledge is to cut taxes and so cut government in keeping with our Founders most basic principle: freedom from big liberal government!

No shit? It's in there?

Show me.

So it ain't all bad.

No shit? It's in there?

Show me.

It's???????? It's is a pronoun without a noun. Slow????

No shit? It's in there?

Show me.

You see, Ed, I'm still trying to figure this out. Take a dumbfuck like yourself, and wonder why he thinks he can play with grown ups at a level that's so far above his head it's embarrassing.

I mean really; no one can be that stupid or believe the shit you're posting. So I'm thinking maybe you hate lefties and believe you're getting to them with the retarded commie card nonsense and speaking of a measure, repeatedly, that I strongly suspect doesn't speak well of you (IQ). And it's astonishing how unaware you are of your abject ineptitude.

So surely something is at play: maybe esteem building by a parent who didn't want their special child to feel they're as fucking retarded as they are; or perhaps less caring parents who were irresponsible and dropped you frequently as an infant; or just lack of coordination and you fall down a lot?

Or more likely: all of the above. I can only wonder.

But anyway, have a nice Christmas, and let's hope you get flowers, Algernon.

Last edited:
No shit? It's in there?

Show me.

You see, Ed, I'm still trying to figure this out. Take a dumbfuck like yourself,

typical liberal reduced to violent personal attack because he lacks the IQ for substance.

You see, Ed, I'm still trying to figure this out. Take a dumbfuck like yourself,

typical liberal reduced to violent personal attack because he lacks the IQ for substance.

Okay; now I get it. Words are violent. Makes sense why you're so obviously poorly-read, as in, few if any backs of children's cereal boxes, if even that.

Thanks for clearing it up for me. You can't imagine how I've stressed over it.

Okay; now I get it. Words are violent. Makes sense why you're so obviously poorly-read, as in, few if any backs of children's cereal boxes, if even that.

Our liberals spied for Stalin because they liked his principles better

It's to not raise them; take a look (oh if only Grove had included fun games and illustrations.)

And you gotta love this irony: no eliminhating loopholes either, and the GOP Caucus is deepthroating loophole-eliminaton-dick right as I type this. Pure fucking comedy watching those retards try to squirm out of political horseshit that's proven bad politics.

Thus let us pray to babyjesus that neither you, nor the idiots electing those GOP dipshits, get flowers for Xmas; you feel me, Algernon? They probably couldn't hold jobs wrapping the burgers more intelligent folks are flippin' So those seats in Congress might be their last great hope.

Last edited:
And your impartial proof is where? Do you think your opinion has some real value. Or that mine has?
Perhaps you have a link that what you say has validity. Then it would be of some interest.
Here are some links to what has formed my beliefs. Which is why what I say is not BS.

With the prebate program in effect, those earning less than $15,000 per year would see their share of the federal tax burden drop from -0.7 percent to -6.3 percent. Of course, if the poorest Americans are paying less under the FairTax plan, then someone else pays more. As it turns out, according to the Treasury Department, “someone else” is everybody earning between $15,000 and $200,000 per year. The chart below compares the share of the federal tax burden for different income groups under the current system and under the FairTax. Those in the highest and the lowest brackets will see their share decrease, while everyone else will see their share of taxes increase.
FactCheck.org: Unspinning the FairTax

Perry Tax, Flat Tax, Fair Tax, VAT (Tax): What's the Difference? - Derek Thompson - The Atlantic

Report by the Beacon Hill Institute

http://www.beaconhill.org/FairTax2007/EconomicEffectsFTBHICGEModel4-30-07.pdf
"NThe Beacon Hill Institute (BHI) is the research arm of the Department of Economics at Suffolk University in Boston. It was founded in 1991 by businessman and Republican politician Ray Shamie. BHI describes itself as being "grounded in the principles of limited government, fiscal responsibility and free markets.ice. You picked a study done by a right wing think tank, founded and supported by conservatives."

"Funding[7]
Castle Rock Foundation (funded by the Coors family)
Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation"
Can not get more conservative than these funders.

Beacon Hill Institute - SourceWatch

If you are an independent thinking person, and you take this link and read about this think tank, you will understand why you would never use it as an independent source. But it is a good source if you would like to make your point.

What is a better tax system? How is our 77,000 page income tax code better? How is the current system more fair?

I am started to think that you believe that "taxes" have little to do with raising revenue for the government while limiting the impact on our economy, while everything to do with social justice. Which is subject-able.

"NThe Beacon Hill Institute (BHI) is the research arm of the Department of Economics at Suffolk University in Boston. It was founded in 1991 by businessman and Republican politician Ray Shamie. BHI describes itself as being "grounded in the principles of limited government, fiscal responsibility and free markets.ice. You picked a study done by a right wing think tank, founded and supported by conservatives."

"Funding[7]
Castle Rock Foundation (funded by the Coors family)
Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation"
Can not get more conservative than these funders.

Beacon Hill Institute - SourceWatch

If you are an independent thinking person, and you take this link and read about this think tank, you will understand why you would never use it as an independent source. But it is a good source if you would like to make your point.

What is a better tax system? How is our 77,000 page income tax code better? How is the current system more fair?

I am started to think that you believe that "taxes" have little to do with raising revenue for the government while limiting the impact on our economy, while everything to do with social justice. Which is subject-able.

1. Ours, and the same one used by all modern economies: progressive tax on income

2. Irrelevant. How many pages are ideal in describing the beauty of flowers? It's complicated only because the same special interests that are feeding you the rightie pseudo-economic bullshit are at the same time lobbying for all manner of nice additions to the tax code so they can dodge a lot of them.

3. It's fair (if that's what the kids are calling it) because it's the one I mentoned in item one: progressive. Everyone pays the same percentages on the same income. Make more and pay more tax on the higher level of income only and not what you already make, or don't. Your call.

It's to not raise them; take a look (oh if only Grove had included fun games and illustrations.)

And you gotta love this irony: no eliminhating loopholes either, and the GOP Caucus is deepthroating loophole-eliminaton-dick right as I type this. Pure fucking comedy watching those retards try to squirm out of political horseshit that's proven bad politics.

Thus let us pray to babyjesus that neither you, nor the idiots electing those GOP dipshits, get flowers for Xmas; you feel me, Algernon? They probably couldn't hold jobs wrapping the burgers more intelligent folks are flippin' So those seats in Congress might be their last great hope.

Are you having to retype that? Or do you know how to setup macros so you can insert it with a single keystroke?

Last edited:
1. Ours, and the same one used by all modern economies: progressive tax on income

but ours is the most progressive in the world in that we depend on revenue more from the top 1% than any other country. Stealing investment capital from our most productive people obviously harms the economy!

This is like stealing water from the fire department and wondering why they cant put out fires as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back