Community Organizers & the Subprime Mortgages

I'm going to Pontiac, MI to help register new voters. Real poor black neighborhood. We're signing up young kids, firing them up and helping old people register online and get absentee balots. This is what makes America great.

Fuck just having one vote. As a community organizer, I can do so much more. And Michigan is a batteground state.

I think I'd shoot myself if I lived in a red state. Its hard enough when 49 percent are gop. Imagine a state where Conservatives out number the liberals.

That's it. Divide into states. Red states get expensive insurance, no abortion, pay for war, privatized military, tax breaks to the rich, deregulations, privatize social security, christian state, teach creationalism, zero social programs, no child left behind, outsource jobs, trickle down.

I guarantee middle class reds would defect. Illegal immigrants would serve the rich in the red states until their economy completely collapsed, and then we'd probably bail them out as usual.

McCain's Economic Adviser is ex-Texas Sen. Phil Gramm. On Dec. 15, 2000, hours before Congress was to leave for Christmas recess, Gramm had a 262-page amendment slipped into the appropriations bill. It forbade federal agencies to regulate the financial derivatives that greased the skids for passing along risky mortgage-backed securities to investors. And that, my friends, is why everything's falling apart. That is why the taxpayers are now on the hook for the follies of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Bear Stearns and now the insurance giant AIG to the tune of $700 billion.

The Community Reinvestment Act has NOTHING to do with the crises we're having now.

Nice try, though.

McCain's Economic Adviser is ex-Texas Sen. Phil Gramm. On Dec. 15, 2000, hours before Congress was to leave for Christmas recess, Gramm had a 262-page amendment slipped into the appropriations bill. It forbade federal agencies to regulate the financial derivatives that greased the skids for passing along risky mortgage-backed securities to investors. And that, my friends, is why everything's falling apart. That is why the taxpayers are now on the hook for the follies of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Bear Stearns and now the insurance giant AIG to the tune of $700 billion.

Sorta like how JP Morgan, Rockafellor & Carnege bribed Congress in 1913 to let them own our Federal Reserve and Hoover approved it.

If you look at the Great Depression & also the Guilded Age, you will see that today history is repeating itself. It's desaster capitalism at it's finest.

Makes me believe it is on purpose. Power is now consolidated into fewer hands.

Thru the years they'll sell off pieces of their business and then when the whole thing crashes again, they'll get it all back free, because the tax payers will bail them out time and time again.

Suckers!!

Makes me believe it is on purpose. Power is now consolidated into fewer hands.

You're not exactly the only person who notices that.

Of course, the fact that others keep missing that is simply mind boggling, isn't it?

Just look at the great city of Chicago to get a glimpse of a future Obama admin... 10.25% Sales tax (highest in the country) State pension fund $44 Billion in debt, worst in country. Chicago school system one of the worst in country. Body count, in the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago, 221 killed in Iraq.

I guess some people think this is good....

Just look at the great city of Chicago to get a glimpse of a future Obama admin... 10.25% Sales tax (highest in the country) State pension fund $44 Billion in debt, worst in country. Chicago school system one of the worst in country. Body count, in the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago, 221 killed in Iraq.

I wasn't aware that Obama was ever in the City of Chicago's administration.

I'm going to Pontiac, MI to help register new voters. Real poor black neighborhood. We're signing up young kids, firing them up and helping old people register online and get absentee balots. This is what makes America great.

Fuck just having one vote. As a community organizer, I can do so much more. And Michigan is a batteground state.

I think I'd shoot myself if I lived in a red state. Its hard enough when 49 percent are gop. Imagine a state where Conservatives out number the liberals.

That's it. Divide into states. Red states get expensive insurance, no abortion, pay for war, privatized military, tax breaks to the rich, deregulations, privatize social security, christian state, teach creationalism, zero social programs, no child left behind, outsource jobs, trickle down.

I guarantee middle class reds would defect. Illegal immigrants would serve the rich in the red states until their economy completely collapsed, and then we'd probably bail them out as usual.

Hey,while you're at there be sure to register and vote for all those dead people, too. That's a fave ploy of your guys.

And be sure to encourage voters to vote once using their actual names, adn once just using their first and middle names.

Then be sure to tell them if they don't vote your way martial law will be enacted, they'll lose their pensions and retirements, and probably their children will be speared and eaten by the evil Republicans.

It wouldn't be an election without some democratic voter fraud.

I wasn't aware that Obama was ever in the City of Chicago's administration.

My bad, I meant to include all of the Democratic leaders in the post..

Sens. Barack Obama & Dick Durbin,
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.,
Gov. Rod Blogojevich,
House leader Mike Madigan,
Atty. Gen. Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike),
Mayor Richard M. Daley (son of former Mayor Richard J. Daley).....the leadership in Illinois.

Hey,while you're at there be sure to register and vote for all those dead people, too. That's a fave ploy of your guys.

And be sure to encourage voters to vote once using their actual names, adn once just using their first and middle names.

Then be sure to tell them if they don't vote your way martial law will be enacted, they'll lose their pensions and retirements, and probably their children will be speared and eaten by the evil Republicans.

where the fuck do you like Allie?

when I vote I have to show my photo ID...not even my voter registration card is good enough...

and LOL at your paranoid bullshit rant about losing pensions and retirements... you really are a nut job aren't you?

You do realize the GOP stole the last two elections, right?

And you do realize that no election has ever been won by the voter fraud you are talking about, right?

Gosh, why don't we win elections if we are such cheaters?

So you be sure those Sequoia, Diebold and ES&S voting machines are hacked.
Also, make sure you have hanging chads, and a **** like Katherine Harris running the elections in Florida and a bastard like Ken Blackwell running Ohio's elections.
Don't give Obama a chance for a recount. Hurry up and certify the votes.
Don't let election officials have "sleepovers" with voting machines in Ohio like last time.
Don't throw out votes and have two Ohio election bitches go to jail for 18 months a piece for it.
Don't challange soldiers votes when they are in the middle east.
Don't challange people who just got foreclosed by saying they don't live where they say they live.
And don't let the Federal Courts decide who gets Florida's electorals. Let Florida decide.

Now after reading all that, do you still want to sound like a dumb bitch and claim the democrats are the ones committing massive voter fraud? You truly are a freak lady.

You're not exactly the only person who notices that.

Of course, the fact that others keep missing that is simply mind boggling, isn't it?

Even though we think it is on purpose, I think the rich did go too far and even hurt themselves. But for sure, the super rich with the power will still end up on top. They just socialized the losses. AND have the balls to blame the Dems. Heck, if they get away with it, that's a win win.

But they went so far that this election is over. I drove through a wealthy neighborhood yesterday and only saw Obama signs. That is a first. I love it!!!

No, the GOP didn't steal teh elections. The democrats tried to steal it and were thwarted, it was hilarious. Two recounts and a law suit later, they STILL lost it.

Then there were lies being told about Republican "cops" preventing voters from accessing the machines....but that fell by the wayside because even with bribes, the dems couldn't get anyone to actually come forward and support the claim.

It's big city living buddy. We don't all live in the country, or suburbs.

And with all the jobs that went down south, which state up north isn't strugging? I'm in Michigan. You sent all our jobs to China.

But hey, it isn't like the red neck states are doing well. Some say they are hit hardest by this mess.

How come Bush's no child left behind left Chicago kids behind? Maybe if the next president cared about inner city schools, they wouldn't suck. Fuck giving tax breaks to private schools. 90% of our kids go to public schools. Fuck your rich kids. LOL. Now even rich kids get tax breaks? LOL.

And do you think if doing this is possible that the GOP aren't doing it too? What a stupid lady you are Alliebabble. :cuckoo:

No, the GOP didn't steal teh elections. The democrats tried to steal it and were thwarted, it was hilarious. Two recounts and a law suit later, they STILL lost it.

Then there were lies being told about Republican "cops" preventing voters from accessing the machines....but that fell by the wayside because even with bribes, the dems couldn't get anyone to actually come forward and support the claim.

Oh, thanks for reminding me. The GOP sent Federal staffers down to Florida to obstruct the recount. That's why it went to the Supreme court. I almost forgot about that tactic.

And Ken Blackwell certified the vote in Ohio before Kerry could ask for a recount.

Allie, show me one link that backs up your lies/ignorance. I don't care if they come from Rush limbaugh or the most right wing source you can find. I want to see details from you about how the Dems tried to steal the elections. I want to see about bribes or lies about republican cops. I want to see the misinformation you are reading.

Otherwise, I won't think you are misled. I'll just know you are a fucking liar. :eusa_liar:

Oh, thanks for reminding me. The GOP sent Federal staffers down to Florida to obstruct the recount. That's why it went to the Supreme court. I almost forgot about that tactic.

And Ken Blackwell certified the vote in Ohio before Kerry could ask for a recount.

Allie, show me one link that backs up your lies/ignorance. I don't care if they come from Rush limbaugh or the most right wing source you can find. I want to see details from you about how the Dems tried to steal the elections. I want to see about bribes or lies about republican cops. I want to see the misinformation you are reading.

Otherwise, I won't think you are misled. I'll just know you are a fucking liar. :eusa_liar:

No, you show the link that backs up your lies and ignorance. You're the one making the idiotic claims. They couldn't be proven the first time you guys were making th em, and they can't be backed up now. There was no voter fraud, at least not on our side, and we were scrutinized every way from Sunday.

Gore didn't fly to Ohio in the middle of the night to meet with Ken Blackwell, Bush did.

Oh, and I forgot another way the GOP stole Ohio. They shorted heavily black areas of voting machines. Expect long waits this election too. The GOP want to make us wait 4 hours to vote. I say make Election day a national holiday, but the GOP would NEVER do that. God forbid everyone votes.

Here are some interesting stories about how the GOP stole the last two elections. I can't wait to read Allie's "facts". LOL.

ThomHartmann.com - 'Stinking Evidence' of Possible Election Fraud Found in Florida

ThomHartmann.com - Evidence Mounts That The Vote May Have Been Hacked

ThomHartmann.com - "If You Want To Win An Election, Just Control The Voting Machines"

ThomHartmann.com - How To Take Back A Stolen Election

Forum List

Back