Community Organizer's Legacy

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
Anyone ever been to the South Side of Chicago?? The place our recently declared Messiah organized??

I doubt many of you would even be brave enough to step foot in that area.

Here's a little sample of what's been going on lately. I don't think they are any better off since they've been "organized".
A 12-year-old boy was fatally shot late Saturday night near his Southeast Side home, another man was killed on the South Side and five other people were wounded in separate overnight attacks, according to Chicago police.

The boy, Nazia Banks, was playing with other children outside of his home just after 10 p.m. in the 8000 block of South Brandon Avenue in the South Chicago neighborhood when his father called over to him to come inside, police said.

At about that time, two people emerged from a gangway and one of them pulled a handgun and opened fire, police said. Nazia was shot in the head and died at the scene, authorities said.

It's unclear whether the boy was targeted. No one was in custody as Area South detectives conducted a homicide investigation. Nazia is the second child under 16 to be fatally shot this weekend.

A 35-year-old man died after he was shot in the head and chest at his South Side home about midnight, on the 10100 block of South Michigan Avenue in the Roseland neighborhood, police said. Police said the man, identified as Dwayne Billingsley, was approached by someone who emerged from a gangway and fired the shots.

He was initially taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn in critical condition, along with an 18-year-old man who was shot in the leg.

This is just one day in the life and times of Chicago's South Side: Boy, 12, gunned down on South Side - chicagotribune.com

Oh my, once again the demostration of compassianate conservatism.

Best wait until after 2016 to assess President Obama's legacy. Two term President's have to be assessed on both terms.

Oh my, once again the demostration of compassianate conservatism.

Best wait until after 2016 to assess President Obama's legacy. Two term President's have to be assessed on both terms.

Sweetie, this is not his Presidential Legacy, it's his Community Organizer Legacy!! Once he got those folks to the polls to vote for Dems, he just walked away from them. He only cares about their votes, not them.

Forum List

Back