Communists Flipped the Class Warfare Switch to "On"

Listening to the "Democrats" rail against the "wealthy" and "Top 1%" is there any doubt that their Party really was taken over by Communists as way their stated goal and that someone finally flipped the Class Warfare for the Proletariat Switch?

Yeah there are some democrats, specifically starting with the president, that have been playing the Class Warfare game in an effort to deflect from their own responsibility for our continuing bad economy

class warfare is the middle class being destroyed by corporatists.

and before frankie uses words like communists, its really important that he actually know what the words mean.

i'm sorry the NYC school system failed you, frankie.

Tsk Tsk Schoolmarm.

Class warfare is what Obama, the Dems and OWS are waging right now based on the failed idea of a redistributive society.

It's more than a bit ironic to read the Conservative complaint about Obama's responsibility for the economy. After all, when Obama took office, job growth was at its peak, the banks were stable, Wall Street was cruising along from profitable day to profitable day and the housing market was rock solid.

or was it?

I can't remember. Never apologize for America! We can do no wrong! Cut the taxes for the richest because they deserve it more than the middle class.

<channeling my inner Conservative. Gotta stop it soon. I can't remember how Catcher in the Rye ends>

When Obama took office the UE rate was 7.4%, the debt was manageable, we still had AAA credit ratings across the board, and gas was $1.72.
You really want to argue things are better now??

So were Obama's policies responsible for where we are now, or were they ineffective?

Yeah there are some democrats, specifically starting with the president, that have been playing the Class Warfare game in an effort to deflect from their own responsibility for our continuing bad economy

class warfare is the middle class being destroyed by corporatists.

and before frankie uses words like communists, its really important that he actually know what the words mean.

i'm sorry the NYC school system failed you, frankie.

Tsk Tsk Schoolmarm.

Class warfare is what Obama, the Dems and OWS are waging right now based on the failed idea of a redistributive society.

Actually it's based on the failed idea that he deserves re-election. But as you will.

Does my Lib heart good to see how the change in the national convo has wingnuts going apeshit.

:)

Forum List

Back