Communists Call a Confrence...

Apparently, empowering the workers so they don't have a union controlling their life hurts workers right someonehow. Who knew?

Im sure the communists will talk about things that have no basis in reality and how they need to use violence to obtain control to impliment these inherently flawed ideas.

i don't know how much control unions have over the workers but can't the same thing be said about big business, religion, government?

don't all of these things exercise control over workers lives?

and at least unions work to ensure the workers of higher salaries, over time pay, holiday pay, vacations, sick leave, medical and dental benefits...

i have no doubt that were unions to dissolve completely many of the benefits that so many Americans enjoy (et tu?) would disappear

why should big business be forced to pay for medical benefits?
or dental?
or vacations?

without organized unions to fight for these things they could disappear

I dunno.. why should business be forced to pay medical, dental and vacations?

When were they forced to do those things? Seems to me that was the result of collective bargaining and they could always say, "No". Why should workers be "forced" to take whatever is offered? Where's the "agreement amongst equals" in that? The libertarian in me says you want to keep the workers under your thumb!!!

Forum List

Back