COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- Opinions? How do we compare?

N

NewGuy

A SUMMARY OF THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO

The Communist Manifesto represents a misguided philosophy, which teaches the citizens to give up their RIGHTS for the sake of the "common good", but it always ends up a police state. This is called preventive justice. Control is the key concept. Read carefully:

1. Abolition of private property.
2. Heavy progressive income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Central Bank.
6. Government control of Communications & Transportation.
7. Government ownership of factories and agriculture.
8. Government control of labor.
9. Corporate farms, regional planning.
10. Government control of education.

If I was a lazy person with no aspiration in life, this would be great. I would mooch the system for all it was worth.

However, since I have a work ethic and self-dignity, I am diametrically opposed to instituting communism as a government.

Notice how many on this list have been put into place in America over the years.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
If I was a lazy person with no aspiration in life, this would be great. I would mooch the system for all it was worth.

However, since I have a work ethic and self-dignity, I am diametrically opposed to instituting communism as a government.

that's fine...leaves more welfare for ME :)

SOME communist women are HOT, by the way. :)

Originally posted by NewGuy
Notice how many on this list have been put into place in America over the years.

yup, it's gotta stop.

:D

Sometimes, DMP, I think even the female sheep may be afraid.

-SOMETIMES.......

:p:

A SUMMARY OF THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO

5. Central Bank.

1. eminent domain laws
2. yup, sure is
3. texas has something like this. no will or trust, belongs to the state.
4. Forfeiture and seizure laws
5. IMF
6. FCC, FAA, DMV, NTSB
7. ?
8. ?
9. yup, sure is
10. no question about it

maybe we're a communist country after all

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
1. eminent domain laws

Dateline Bremerton, WASHINGTON.

Old lady - been living in her house for a generation. The City of Bremerton siezes her property under Eminent Domain; they say they need her parcel of land for an expansion of a water-treatment facility. After losing her court case, the city takes over, clears her lot, then promptly sells the lot to a FORD DEALERSHIP who wanted to expand.

True story. :(

Nobody went to jail for this.

same thing happened here in texas. bunch of people wanted to build a new baseball stadium in arlington, so some influential people got the government to appropriate the land, gave the land owners minimum dollar, city sold the land to the developers who then leased to a bunch of baseball team owners. Someone still owes the city of arlington 7.5 million over that deal. wonder if he'll be able to pay from his white house pension.

The point here is that you can compare/equate loss of liberties and moral decline as well to these items when they were created.

Everytime their power grows, we get closer to communism.

Think about where we were when we started, and where we are headed.

This is not a good thing.

Communism was a step up in its day, but it can't compare with sweet U.S. democracy. We have some of those partially in place, which I think is a good thing, but we'll never accept one fully.

5. Central Bank.

1.Wont happen in America. Can you see everyone in the nation handing over their property without a fight?
2. This is why we need to fight for a flat tax, or if someone wanted to they could try to go through the court system to get the courts to declare whether the progressive tax is contistutional according to the equal protection act. I dont like the idea of using liberal techniques though.
3. Death Tax!
4. They might be able to confiscate rebel property already. not sure. If someone is convicted of a crime and has no heir doesnt the property revert to the government?

Its posted before i was done but i dont really care about the rest other than to point out government has control of alot of the rest.

Forum List

Back