Communist dropping in

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone? Thought I'd drop in to this forum and most likely ignite a massive shit storm.
Big deal, you're a communist. Woopie fucking do. :dunno:
Welcome to the nut house, looks like you'll fit right in. :thup:
In all honesty, are their any other self proclaimed communists on this forum? Yeah, this place looks like a nut house already. :booze:
I thought you were Marxist...??
Do you even know what communism is? Let alone Marxism?

How is everyone? Thought I'd drop in to this forum and most likely ignite a massive shit storm.
In all honesty, are their any other self proclaimed communists on this forum? Yeah, this place looks like a nut house already. :booze:
By the way this is a high class nut house, jacket and tie required in the dinning room.

download.php

By the way this is a high class nut house, jacket and tie required in the dinning room.

download.php
I'm prepared. :meow:

download.php
I'm prepared. :meow:
Well I'm only here for the beer....... and the drugs..... oh and Nurse Ratched is hot.......

Welcome.

You'll fit right in. Lots of Obama and Hillary supporters here.

If you're a real communist, I'm looking forward to your perspective and point of view. I'm especially looking forward to what drove you to the communist party. Are you active with the CPUSA? I was once well read on communist history, Marx and Engels--a bit rusty now but I'll be able to keep up.

Let 'er rip. :popcorn:

Welcome.

You'll fit right in. Lots of Obama and Hillary supporters here.

If you're a real communist, I'm looking forward to your perspective and point of view. I'm especially looking forward to what drove you to the communist party. Are you active with the CPUSA? I was once well read on communist history, Marx and Engels--a bit rusty now but I'll be able to keep up.

Let 'er rip. :popcorn:
I'll fit in with obama and hillary supporters? The whole political system is a joke, Obama/hillary/ted cruz.. they're all idiots. I don't align with any active communist party in America, the CPUSA as it stands is a joke, well, it's essentially died off due to the mass fear of communism. If you want to read more into Marx/Engels, along with Lenin/mao/stalin, check out the archive in my signature, or the subreddit communism101, or just ask me specific questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back