Communism-lite and why it doesn’t work for ‘Brown’ nations?

So because there are a few racist posters on the message board, you are going to assume 50% or more of all repubublicans are racist? That makes sense how? It is sad you feel this way.

The republican president paper racist shit and the republicans leaders say nothing .

That’s why they are all considered racists .

See post #14
So you feel that brown and black people are lacking in IQ, morality, ambition, and decency.

I used your words.

Say "yes" or "no". Let's see if I can get a straight answer here.

YES....an unequivocal fucking YES!
Excellent, thank you.

Correll, at some point, conservatives need to start cleaning their own house. Or not.

Mac, I know it scares the piss out of you but how else can you explain it...the violence, criminality and incarceration rates, teen pregnancies and school dropout ratios, welfare dependency, unemployment...the list goes on and on...come on man, how can anyone intelligent pretend this shit has no legs? Stop being so fucking paranoid, stop pretending this shit is made up propaganda.
Perhaps all this would make more sense to me if I understood what your ultimate goal is.

Let's say you're right, that brown-skinned people are inferior. What then? Is the plan to remove them somehow so that all the smart white people won't have to pay for them? To carve out a section of America that's only for white people?

I'm sure you realize that insulting and looking down on minorities won't endear them to you or to conservatism, so what's the point of the thread?

I’d love to wake up tomorrow and find that ALL good, REAL Americans, 100% embrace the ideals and actions of completely shutting down the southern border and aggressively rounding up the tens of millions here to send them back to where they belong. I dream of the day.

So you feel that brown and black people are lacking in IQ, morality, ambition, and decency.

I used your words.

Excellent, thank you.

Correll, at some point, conservatives need to start cleaning their own house. Or not.

Mac, I know it scares the piss out of you but how else can you explain it...the violence, criminality and incarceration rates, teen pregnancies and school dropout ratios, welfare dependency, unemployment...the list goes on and on...come on man, how can anyone intelligent pretend this shit has no legs? Stop being so fucking paranoid, stop pretending this shit is made up propaganda.
Perhaps all this would make more sense to me if I understood what your ultimate goal is.

Let's say you're right, that brown-skinned people are inferior. What then? Is the plan to remove them somehow so that all the smart white people won't have to pay for them? To carve out a section of America that's only for white people?

I'm sure you realize that insulting and looking down on minorities won't endear them to you or to conservatism, so what's the point of the thread?

I’d love to wake up tomorrow and find that ALL good, REAL Americans, 100% embrace the ideals and actions of completely shutting down the southern border and aggressively rounding up the millions here to send them back to where they belong. I dream of the day.
Dream on.

So what is the point?

I used your words.

Excellent, thank you.

I’d love to wake up tomorrow and find that ALL good, REAL Americans, 100% embrace the ideals and actions of completely shutting down the southern border and aggressively rounding up the tens of millions here to send them back to where they belong. I dream of the day.

By racist. Not all illegals come running across the border .

40 % come in legally and overstay .

Excellent, thank you.

I’d love to wake up tomorrow and find that ALL good, REAL Americans, 100% embrace the ideals and actions of completely shutting down the southern border and aggressively rounding up the millions here to send them back to where they belong. I dream of the day.
Dream on.

So what is the point?

Don’t be so sure of that...the hate and discontent toward illegal Mexicans is growing daily. Trust me.

Excellent, thank you.

Dream on.

So what is the point?
The point is that there is a much more violent, and blood stained alternative....

Excellent, thank you.

Dream on.

So what is the point?
The point is that there is a much more violent, and blood stained alternative....
Like what?

Excellent, thank you.

Dream on.

So what is the point?

I understand you’re 50% Hispanic...the motivation for your position on the matter is clear....but tell me this, in the real world how do you dig a nation out of debt and build a prosperous, thriving society on the backs of poor quality human beings?

Dream on.

So what is the point?
Like what?
"Human Nature".

This is awesome! A mature, adult discussion about race in America.

I can see the progress coming right around the corner. The pleasant manner in which we are all addressing the bigots in the room ( oops! I didn’t mean to offend anyone, there ) is sure to result in some real solutions.

Thanks all!

This is awesome! A mature, adult discussion about race in America.

I can see the progress coming right around the corner. The pleasant manner in which we are all addressing the bigots in the room ( oops! I didn’t mean to offend anyone, there ) is sure to result in some real solutions.

Thanks all!
I like "if you haven't been there, keep your trap shut, you have zero to say."
I think the "would you rather be black or white in these United States" poll was 99%
Enough said

Excellent, thank you.

Dream on.

So what is the point?

I understand you’re 50% Hispanic...the motivation for your position on the matter is clear....but tell me this, in the real world how do you dig a nation out of debt and build a prosperous, thriving society on the backs of poor quality human beings?
You start by assuming that everyone has value, and not by looking down on those who are different.

As America continues to become browner, I guess we're going to find out.

Is anybody courageous enough to discuss this topic?
Are there inherent deficiencies among certain ‘groups’?
Hoping Mac1958 will help out with this one.
Brown? Like the USA?
As our founder said who tried to ban German immigrants" they are swarthy, can't speak our language and are taking our jobs"
Sound familiar?

I think a few too many people are buying in to what the press has been pushing the few decades. Racist, racist, racist, and every racist post is validation that huge numbers of people are racist. This is not reasonable, and it is more than a bit insulting.

Is anybody courageous enough to discuss this topic?
Are there inherent deficiencies among certain ‘groups’?
Hoping Mac1958 will help out with this one.
Just saw a "are you a trumpie white nationalist rube."3 questions
"He speaks his mind, that's what I am thinking"
"Illegal immigration is the number one issue on my mind"
"He'll make America great again"
Used to ID white boys who have been undercover until the pussy grabber.

Dream on.

So what is the point?

You start by assuming that everyone has value, and not by looking down on those who are different.

Hold on a minute....”you start by” so you pretend there is no existing data?
Do you hear yourself?
“As America continues to become browner, I guess we're going to find out.”
You’ve made the concession? Keep that border open huh?
It can’t happen fast enough for you can it?
Be careful what you wish for.

I think a few too many people are buying in to what the press has been pushing the few decades. Racist, racist, racist, and every racist post is validation that huge numbers of people are racist. This is not reasonable, and it is more than a bit insulting.

Mexicrats are insisting that GOOD, REAL Americans become racist again...it’s happening for sure. Keep up the good work Mexicrats....PLEASE!

Dream on.

So what is the point?

Do you hear yourself?
Just observing demographic trends. Existing data.

We'll see. Demographics are out of my hands.

Dream on.

So what is the point?

Do you hear yourself?
Without the fruits of western civilization...
Under what tree will the 3rd world find it’s shade...?

Forum List

Back