Communication between God and man

How do you know that your "God" beliefs are not reflective of your fantasies to pacify your emotional insecurities?

Study and experience.

your study taught you what others who believe what you believe think.

you have no experience that "proves" anything spiritual.... you just have belief... which is why it's called faith and not "knowledge".

Who says God is edible?

every catholic priest that performs mass and everyone who seeks spiritual life by eating the eucharist....

And the Lord sent the Holy Spirit to teach us the truth of all things. Not everyone is at the same level of understanding because not everyone has the same experiences with the Spirit. They ask different questions. Some have a harder time understanding truths. Some understand very easily.

There is no truth in the teaching that the body of Christ is edible. Anyway, if what you believe is the holy spirit actually came at pentecost 'to teach us all things" how is it that you don't know that it is wrong and against the will of God for people to seek spiritual life by worshipping and eating something made by human hands?

Should we throw out Mathematica because some understand advanced calculus and trigonometry and some struggle with basic math?

False comparison. If you learned that 1+ 1 +1 = 1 you will never understand calculous.

Yes, you should throw out any and every teaching that is false.

I've been seeking your god for a really long time. So far, nothing at all.

For as long as you seek a god made man made matzo made by human hands that Meriweather worships and then eats for spiritual life you will find nothing.

What she believes in does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

You may not see God yet, but at least you are honest and without even knowing it have remained more kosher than any blind believer by standing guard over the purity of your own mind.

Perhaps whatever it is in you that makes you reject bullshit is evidence of he who truly is God leading you to the truth.....preparing you for comprehension.

Be grateful for the vision that you already have. As you can plainly see, many other people are not so fortunate...

Last edited:
Jeus wants a personal relationship with us and is why he said he would send us the holy spirit to teach us - he wants for us to know him in a personal and individual way. I have a very wonderful relationship i think most christians make the bible come between them and spending time with Jesus as hea wants us to do

Jeus wants a personal relationship with us and is why he said he would send us the holy spirit to teach us - he wants for us to know him in a personal and individual way. I have a very wonderful relationship i think most christians make the bible come between them and spending time with Jesus as hea wants us to do

why? just how "personal"?

very personal one on one allthe time and i get to know him not just of him like those who only read the bible

very personal one on one allthe time and i get to know him not just of him like those who only read the bible

what else do you read?

Who says God is edible?

every catholic priest that performs mass and everyone who seeks spiritual life by eating the eucharist....

And the Lord sent the Holy Spirit to teach us the truth of all things. Not everyone is at the same level of understanding because not everyone has the same experiences with the Spirit. They ask different questions. Some have a harder time understanding truths. Some understand very easily.

There is no truth in the teaching that the body of Christ is edible. Anyway, if what you believe is the holy spirit actually came at pentecost 'to teach us all things" how is it that you don't know that it is wrong and against the will of God for people to seek spiritual life by worshipping and eating something made by human hands?

Should we throw out Mathematica because some understand advanced calculus and trigonometry and some struggle with basic math?

False comparison. If you learned that 1+ 1 +1 = 1 you will never understand calculous.

Yes, you should throw out any and every teaching that is false.

if you did not learn how to spell in your childhood-----you will have trouble learning that
CALC..... stuff

what else do you read?
mostly he tells me stuff that is or isnt true in the bible and uses everyday things as lessons and leads me to articles or videos and such to confirm what he told me

what else do you read?
mostly he tells me stuff that is or isnt true in the bible and uses everyday things as lessons and leads me to articles or videos and such to confirm what he told me

oh----the ### FORCE #### is with you

Forum List

Back