Common Sense

gkjpalmer

Aug 14, 2012
Without energy, nothing exists including us.
From the birth of our being we sought energy in the form of food to fuel our bodies, so that we may hunt and gather for more food energy.
Most other applications of energy sought from those times were sought and obtained to allow us easier ways to fuel our bodies with our survival contingent food and water.

It is ironic that the fuel we most heavily depend on today to produce the food energy we need in order to exist...is bankrupting us, enslaving us, killing us, and holding us, and we all know why.

It does not make sense to me, common or otherwise.

It is ironic that the fuel we most heavily depend on today to produce the food energy we need in order to exist...is bankrupting us, enslaving us, killing us, and holding us, and we all know why.

We are being enslaved and killed by...the sun?

Yes RGR...the sun. Thats exactly what I was refering to. The sun, I mean look how its fried your mind.

3 sq miles of Solar, powering undulating radio frequency waves ( the Kanzius effect) on sea water burns hydrogen to create steam to turn turbines producing electricity with emmissions in the form of water and provides resources are virtually free. (SOLAR ELECTRICITY/ SALT WATER)

Enough KWs to power the West Coast.

From geothermal to solar, wind to wave, tidal to slow current, there are enough energy solutions out that that do not create havoc with climate and agriculture to completely eliminate the use of fossil fuels. And most are far cheaper than nuclear.

From the birth of our being we sought energy in the form of food to fuel our bodies, so that we may hunt and gather for more food energy.
Most other applications of energy sought from those times were sought and obtained to allow us easier ways to fuel our bodies with our survival contingent food and water.

Hydrocarbons have been the savior of humankind on many many levels.

Oil is OK.
Gas is groovy.
Coal rocks.

You're a twit.

Hydrocarbons are nothing without the ingenuity required to turn what was a gooey, stinking, property value destroying waste product of geologic processes into something useful.

Oil is OK.
Gas is groovy.
Coal rocks.

You're a twit.

"It does not make sense to me, common or otherwise."

Common sense is the rarest form of intelligence???? :eusa_whistle:

Granny says the reason dey ain't more common sense...

... is `cause dem lib' rals get inna mix...

... an' muck things up alla time.
:mad:

3 sq miles of Solar, powering undulating radio frequency waves ( the Kanzius effect) on sea water burns hydrogen to create steam to turn turbines producing electricity with emmissions in the form of water and provides resources are virtually free. (SOLAR ELECTRICITY/ SALT WATER)

Enough KWs to power the West Coast.

This is the kind of muddled thinking we get from the Alternatives folks.

3 sq miles of solar ALONE produces more energy than would be produced by converting that solar energy to radio waves and then capturing hydrogen to burn for fuel which is THEN converted to steam.. Efficiency of a Rube Goldberg system like that is close to single digits.

YET -- pop science frauds like Kanzius love their 15 minutes of adolation from the eco-left. And our resident geothermal/wind/solar fanatics LOVE and give THANKS for pure fiction..

I helped developed RF heating for cancer treatment in a BioMed research program before Kanzius ever got on 60 minutes with his "discoveries"..

Appalling how gullible the eco-left want to be...

Forum List

Back