Common Sense

Propain

Oct 27, 2010
I've been referred to as a conservative and a liberal. I like to think I'm neither. Why take a side when you don't believe in the overall platform of one or the other. In fact I may not even vote. I think I have more right to bitch by not voting than if I do given the choices. I refuse to vote for the "lesser of the two evils". Where I stand on the hot topics.
Proguns all the way. Member of the NRA 20years. I do believe not everyone has the right....they need to earn the right to own/carry.
Prochoice.....this is a woman only issue and it involves her body.
Born,raise and educated Catholic. Religion has zero base in politics. Religion is dangerous and is the cause of more murder thoughout history. Politics, Religion and guns always equals death.
Pro Death Penalty.
Pro Gay rights. I'm straight and I don't care what they do. Why should you? I always suspect anyone who obsesses over a group wants desperatly into that group. Perfect example is the Westboro Baptist Church leader....a fire hose wouldn't put out that flame.
People I don't like.....Any politician who quotes bible verses, traditional muslim garb on airplanes, rednecks bitching about people speaking languages other than english when they can't read or write, people who wear oversized t-shirts combined with pants with their waist around the knees, real criminals and ignorant people who think the Theory of Evolution is not scientific fact(intelligent design is cute and funny).

Well lets see...who didn't you offend?

Welcome to the board.. I think you'll be fun...

Banned already? Wow. We have so few rules on this board it's amazing that anyone can get banned. Yet, a few seriously stupid people manage it. I'm impressed.... in a 'dude must be seriously stupid to achieve that so fast'.... unless he was a sock.

I've been referred to as a conservative and a liberal. I like to think I'm neither. Why take a side when you don't believe in the overall platform of one or the other. In fact I may not even vote. I think I have more right to bitch by not voting than if I do given the choices. I refuse to vote for the "lesser of the two evils". Where I stand on the hot topics.
Proguns all the way. Member of the NRA 20years. I do believe not everyone has the right....they need to earn the right to own/carry.
Born,raise and educated Catholic. Religion has zero base in politics. Religion is dangerous and is the cause of more murder thoughout history. Politics, Religion and guns always equals death.
Pro Death Penalty.
Pro Gay rights. I'm straight and I don't care what they do. Why should you? I always suspect anyone who obsesses over a group wants desperatly into that group. Perfect example is the Westboro Baptist Church leader....a fire hose wouldn't put out that flame.
People I don't like.....Any politician who quotes bible verses, traditional muslim garb on airplanes, rednecks bitching about people speaking languages other than english when they can't read or write, people who wear oversized t-shirts combined with pants with their waist around the knees, real criminals and ignorant people who think the Theory of Evolution is not scientific fact(intelligent design is cute and funny).

Ya got my vote.

Banned already? Wow. We have so few rules on this board it's amazing that anyone can get banned. Yet, a few seriously stupid people manage it. I'm impressed.... in a 'dude must be seriously stupid to achieve that so fast'.... unless he was a sock.

That explains the zero...posts

Pro Death Penalty.

who got banned? this is a serious scientific platform for the presidency, i vote yes !!! except for "religion is dangerous" that's outrageous...

Pro Death Penalty.

Well I see you're an understanding person, thoughtful, compassionate, caring..... Oh, sorry. Thought you were someone else. Never mind.........

Sorry...no room for common sense on this board

who got banned? this is a serious scientific platform for the presidency, i vote yes !!! except for "religion is dangerous" that's outrageous...

Umm... I believe religion can be both good and bad. Just like almost anything else. If you have a brain you can see that religion CAN be dangerous.

Forum List

Back