"""Common Sense Gun Law"""

Ammosexuals won't be satisfied until the violent gun culture dominates American society.

Our future weddings:
tumblr_mp9cy195p41rfobcxo1_1280.jpg

Our church services:

guns-at-church-louisiana.jpg

Guns with Santa:

121514-santa-events-dt101.jpg

Guns at dinner time with the family
1446981167816.jpg

Guns at the playground with the kids

13384670-mmmain.jpg

Guns at the legislature

AP949884930114.jpg

And these same ammosexuals claim there is an assault on popular culture! Yet they fail to see the armed assault they themselves are carrying out.

How many people got shot at each of these events?
Who knows? The CDC study of gun violence was quashed by the paid lackeys of the NRA in congress.

What is the potential of someone being shot because there is the presence of a gun? Does that potential rise or lower because the essential element of being shot: the gun, is suddenly present?

How many people get a beer bottle smashed against their head when there are no beer bottles present? How many people die in car crashes when they are not in cars?

The essential element of gun violence is...wait for it...THE GUN!

No, actually its the violence. None of the guns in the picture were doing anything violent.
So universal background checks on each and every gun sale and transfer, including the no fly list should be implemented. After all, if we are more concerned about violence than the omnipresence of deadly weapons, we should screen out those pre-disposed to violent behavior.
We don't have the money or the time to waste on such things… LOL

No, actually its the violence. None of the guns in the picture were doing anything violent.
So universal background checks on each and every gun sale and transfer, including the no fly list should be implemented. After all, if we are more concerned about violence than the omnipresence of deadly weapons, we should screen out those pre-disposed to violent behavior.

How do you go from being afraid of open carry people to demanding loss of rights without due process?

This is about you, not the people in the pictures.
Background checks do not mean the law abiding and the emotional stable cannot continue to bear arms.

How about the ones that take 3-6 months, and cost $1000 or so to get?
If you cannot wait 3-6 months to get your hands on a gun, perhaps your use for that gun is not so safe.
Fuck that, it should be same as paying for something with a credit card it should be instantaneous - instacheck… a waiting period Who the fuck do you think you are? No one should have to wait any time if they pass the current background checks longer than purchasing anything else. Shit for brains

How do you go from being afraid of open carry people to demanding loss of rights without due process?

Background checks do not mean the law abiding and the emotional stable cannot continue to bear arms.

If you cannot wait 3-6 months to get your hands on a gun, perhaps your use for that gun is not so safe.

Why should I wait?

In Virginia, a background check takes about 15 minutes.
With instacheck it takes seconds, as it should.

The shopping malls around here are posted gun-free zones. I cannot legally enter with a defensive weapon.

I wrote to the management company of the more famous mall inquiring that since they were restricting my right to defend myself while an invitee on their property, were they indeed accepting any and all liability for any damages incurred due to said restriction, or were they simply telling me not to shop within their establishment altogether.

I asked them to respond as quickly as possible because I wanted to inform members of the NRA, whose headquarters is located close by, of the situation.

Nary a peep. :laugh:
Are you sure about that? I see those signs all the time and ignore them. Even those few states that have laws saying you cannot carry in private establishments that prohibit guns, they have difficulty prosecuting anyone because private businesses cannot make signs that have the force of law. Nobody ever discovers my handgun, but even if they do, they can only ask me to leave. If you know anyone who's been successfully prosecuted for ignoring a private business's gun carry preference, please let me know. I don't think it ever happens.

If I felt the need to shop there, I wouldn't concern myself. But I do not, and I simply refuse to finance companies and organizations with whose policies I disagree.

The shopping malls around here are posted gun-free zones. I cannot legally enter with a defensive weapon.

I wrote to the management company of the more famous mall inquiring that since they were restricting my right to defend myself while an invitee on their property, were they indeed accepting any and all liability for any damages incurred due to said restriction, or were they simply telling me not to shop within their establishment altogether.

I asked them to respond as quickly as possible because I wanted to inform members of the NRA, whose headquarters is located close by, of the situation.

Are you sure about that? I see those signs all the time and ignore them. Even those few states that have laws saying you cannot carry in private establishments that prohibit guns, they have difficulty prosecuting anyone because private businesses cannot make signs that have the force of law. Nobody ever discovers my handgun, but even if they do, they can only ask me to leave. If you know anyone who's been successfully prosecuted for ignoring a private business's gun carry preference, please let me know. I don't think it ever happens.

If I felt the need to shop there, I wouldn't concern myself. But I do not, and I simply refuse to finance companies and organizations with whose policies I disagree.
I tend to agree which is why I stay away from Whole Foods Market when there are other choices. But when I'm taking my family in to see a movie, I have to ignore their stupid sign.

Why should I wait?

In Virginia, a background check takes about 15 minutes.
With instacheck it takes seconds, as it should.

Probably does, but for every purchase I've made in recent years the seller has said "They're a little backed up. Will be a few minutes."

I mean, Obama IS the Uber-salesman, after all. :laugh:

If you are carrying concealed no one will ever know

Of course not, but should a reason to defend myself occur, I'm sure the anti-gun types would get vapors and insist I be prosecuted to whatever extent the law would allow.

I simply don't shop there. They have nothing I can't get somewhere else.

I don't know if you can be prosecuted for carrying concealed in a place that claims to be gun free

But I hear you. I get most of the shit I need from Amazon anyway

Forum List

Back