Common Islamic apologist fail

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Gotta love how Islamic apologists always try to claim the Christianity is just as bad when it comes to producing violent terrorists and such.

As if the murder of George Tiller by a lunatic madman compares to a deeply funded, worldwide network of Islamic jihadis.

Too FUCKING FUNNY!

(and you know who you are) :rofl:

Gotta love how Islamic apologists always try to claim the Christianity is just as bad when it comes to producing violent terrorists and such.

As if the murder of George Tiller by a lunatic madman compares to a deeply funded, worldwide network of Islamic jihadis.

Too FUCKING FUNNY!

(and you know who you are) :rofl:

Jihad is also inner struggle.:lol:

Muhammad was also not a pedophile. It was normal back then for a man in his 50s to marry a 6 year old girl still playing with her dolls.:eek:

• Banned
Muhammad was also not a pedophile. It was normal back then for a man in his 50s to marry a 6 year old girl still playing with her dolls.:eek:

I really don't care about Muhammad's pedophilic exploits. I'm more concerned about the crazies of today that believe cutting of your head with a dull, rusty blade is doing God's work. And again, it's laughable (and really sad) that people try to compare an odd "Christian" nutbag with an entire religion chock full of them.

I really don't care about Muhammad's pedophilic exploits. I'm more concerned about the crazies of today that believe cutting of your head with a dull, rusty blade is doing God's work. And again, it's laughable (and really sad) that people try to compare an odd "Christian" nutbag with an entire religion chock full of them.

The same pedophile Muhammad invented the beheading. The deranged false prophet Muhammad is the basis for the mental illness known as Islam

Forum List

Back