Common Core - "Education" for Dumba$$es!

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Who would have thought that a mother from Arkansas was/is literally smarter than "educators" from New York, California, Illinois and many other "Progressive" States of America?

Arkansas Mom Exposes Common Core For The Nightmare It Is - AMAC Inc. AMAC Inc.

Common Core seeks to find the "common" ground between intelligent kids and horribly stupid ones. Smart children will be penalized for finding smart answers or solutions to complex problems while mentally retarded (or nearly so) children will be rewarded for seeking a "Gomer Pyle" solution to those same problems.

If you're are normal, average, or above average parents with normal, average, or above average children you need to fight Common Core tooth and nail. If you lose the battle in your State you will either have to move to a more sensible State; pull your kids from the Public Fool System and place them in a private school; or learn to home school. That is unless you want horribly stupid kids.

Common Core is likely the brainchild of someone like this:
GomerPyle.jpg

Who would have thought that a mother from Arkansas was/is literally smarter than "educators" from New York, California, Illinois and many other "Progressive" States of America?

Arkansas Mom Exposes Common Core For The Nightmare It Is - AMAC Inc. AMAC Inc.

Common Core seeks to find the "common" ground between intelligent kids and horribly stupid ones. Smart children will be penalized for finding smart answers or solutions to complex problems while mentally retarded (or nearly so) children will be rewarded for seeking a "Gomer Pyle" solution to those same problems.

If you're are normal, average, or above average parents with normal, average, or above average children you need to fight Common Core tooth and nail. If you lose the battle in your State you will either have to move to a more sensible State; pull your kids from the Public Fool System and place them in a private school; or learn to home school. That is unless you want horribly stupid kids.

Common Core is likely the brainchild of someone like this:
GomerPyle.jpg

Well, it is run by the National Governors Association, and a lot of those governors DO look like that.

If what's she's saying is accurate, then I oppose it. I grew up in a horrible public school system and I'm highly supportive of increasing national standards and rigor. I don't care if it violates someone's stupid ideas, I'm tired of being ranked 32nd globally in math. We should be making kids sweat because their future is grim without improvement. WHY oh why would they give a shit about the method instead of the answer? The universal truth of math is what makes it so beautiful and I always heralded alternative methods to reach the same and only answer. If what she's says is correct, we've only killed math further.

New Topics

Forum List

Back