Commissioner suggest U.N. send troops to fight quite genocide of gun violence in Chicago

And one last thing.......the democrats in Chicago refuse to lock up repeat, violent gun offenders...the ones who end up murdering people with guns. We have repeat, violent gun offenders, captured over and over by police with illegal guns on them, as felons, and the prosecutors and judges are letting them out on bail, and if they do get a sentence, it is often less than 3 years.....that is the real problem.
If they didn`t have guns they probably wouldn`t have been in jail in the first place. That is the real problem.

They were committing crimes long before their first gun offense.....and then people like you kept allowing them back on the street no matter how many times they were caught with illegal guns.

And one last thing.......the democrats in Chicago refuse to lock up repeat, violent gun offenders...the ones who end up murdering people with guns. We have repeat, violent gun offenders, captured over and over by police with illegal guns on them, as felons, and the prosecutors and judges are letting them out on bail, and if they do get a sentence, it is often less than 3 years.....that is the real problem.
If they didn`t have guns they probably wouldn`t have been in jail in the first place. That is the real problem.
Democrats allow them to get guns by being soft on crime. You turds want to let criminals out of prison and slap them on the wrist.

And ...right....guns make you commit crime. lol
Democrats are opposed to gun laws and this gun mania is their fault? WTF is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you when you propose solutions that we know won't work instead of focusing on real solutions. Or, do you think the "war on drugs" has eradicated illegal drug use in this nation? Do you think Prohibition eradicated the consumption of liquor in the US?
What I think and know is that there are plenty of countries with drugs and minorities and their govts. make serious efforts to prevent them from being armed. All one needs to do here is open up enough unlocked vehicles and you`ll find a gun or two. Now some idiot is going to tell me that those would be illegal guns.

So, you can't really deal with my argument and now want to deflect to automobile burglary? Sorry I took you seriously because I thought you really wanted to have a discussion. My bad.

Needs education, jobs and a future...

Arresting hundreds of thousands of people will probably make it worse...The goal should be not to throw them into a place of more violence but to reform these people.
Yeah, right.

Lottsa luck with that. Lol...

What do you think would be effective?

Putting criminals in jail for long sentences or even life.

Progressives keep allowing thugs to go right back on the streets and their crimes just escalate.
The GOP is holding all the cards these days, not the progressives. In fact they`ve been in charge of nearly everything in the former traitor slave states for decades. Are progressives running the deep south and the cowboy states?

NEW ARTICLE OUT TODAY ON THIS TOPIC :

upload_2017-12-20_9-26-22.png

HAGERSTOWN (INTELLIHUB) — Over 50 heavily armored United Nations vehicles and various pieces of equipment (generators, etc.) sufficient enough to support a small company of ‘peacekeeper’ troops are sitting on the deck behind a U.S. government-owned warehouse and appear to be ready for some type of rapid domestic deployment.

Heavily armored company of U.N. vehicles and equipment staged behind Maryland warehouse and are ready for rapid domestic deployment

Democrats allow them to get guns by being soft on crime. You turds want to let criminals out of prison and slap them on the wrist.

And ...right....guns make you commit crime. lol
Democrats are opposed to gun laws and this gun mania is their fault? WTF is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you when you propose solutions that we know won't work instead of focusing on real solutions. Or, do you think the "war on drugs" has eradicated illegal drug use in this nation? Do you think Prohibition eradicated the consumption of liquor in the US?
What I think and know is that there are plenty of countries with drugs and minorities and their govts. make serious efforts to prevent them from being armed. All one needs to do here is open up enough unlocked vehicles and you`ll find a gun or two. Now some idiot is going to tell me that those would be illegal guns.
uhm, a stolen gun is an illegal one.

Wow, your comment was shockingly stewpud

Needs education, jobs and a future...

Arresting hundreds of thousands of people will probably make it worse...The goal should be not to throw them into a place of more violence but to reform these people.
Yeah, right.

Lottsa luck with that. Lol...

What do you think would be effective?

Putting criminals in jail for long sentences or even life.

Progressives keep allowing thugs to go right back on the streets and their crimes just escalate.
The GOP is holding all the cards these days, not the progressives. In fact they`ve been in charge of nearly everything in the former traitor slave states for decades. Are progressives running the deep south and the cowboy states?

Wrong.....all of the major cities in the South have been controlled by he democrats for decades....if not longer.....you don't know anything that is true, do you?

Forum List

Back