Commies Scream "TREASON", Strike Out Again...

I love it when leftists are so stupid that they think pretending to be stupider than they really are is some kind of political coup.

Like when they pretended to really think that Trump called all migrants are animals.
Like when they pretend they don't know what hyperbole is.
Like when they pretend that Trump saying he said 'would" instead of "wouldn't" is Trump admitting to being *wrong* about Russia..and they pretend they really believe he meant to say *would* when it is obvious it was just someone losing focus for a second while speaking publicly.

Keep acting stupid, lefties. People are finally starting to realize how stupid you really are.

I suggest you back that truck up, because it is not big enough to carry your ego.

"Fox News is not going to be part of Disney. As part of the Disney-Fox merger, 21st Century Fox will spin off Fox News, Fox Business, and the Fox broadcasting network into a new, separately traded company."

What happens to Fox News after the Disney-Fox merger?

Now, bend over and kiss my ass, you cranky old bastard! I put it in large print so you can read it without your bifocals!

lol.gif
not bad....FYI, that's what my post said.

Shame if true. Varried opinions should be welcome in the right. Fox News does not need to be the rights puppet.
So some pussies can't handle an opinion that doesn't match theirs. Big deal. Perhaps they belong on the left of they are going to pout about it like the babies on the left.

Wrong. Fox is the last bastion of fairness to Conservatives on the internet....they have no obligation to air the leftist trash we see everywhere else. This is why they are the unchallenged leader in network news and if they mess with that formula they risk disaster. What I saw yesterday and this morning from them pissed me off...if they attack Trump again, I'll drop them like a hot rock.
I haven't watched Fox in years. I watch different segments, and I follow certain people but as far as just turning it on and watching it, no way.

I just can't handle the parade of idiots even on Fox. And yes there are a lot of leftists who work for fox. Not just up front in front of the cameras, but behind the scenes. I think the owner of fox might be a leftist...

I suggest you back that truck up, because it is not big enough to carry your ego.

"Fox News is not going to be part of Disney. As part of the Disney-Fox merger, 21st Century Fox will spin off Fox News, Fox Business, and the Fox broadcasting network into a new, separately traded company."

What happens to Fox News after the Disney-Fox merger?

Now, bend over and kiss my ass, you cranky old bastard! I put it in large print so you can read it without your bifocals!

lol.gif
not bad....FYI, that's what my post said.

Yeah, right! You need to see a doctor because Alzheimer's is running away with whatever little sense you had!

Yeah, right! You need to see a doctor because Alzheimer's is running away with whatever little sense you had!

Wrong again! They got me on a beta blocker called MetaproLOL...
lol.gif
Not sure what it's done about your imaginary claim of Old-Timers but my sense of humor has never been better.

I just can't handle the parade of idiots even on Fox. And yes there are a lot of leftists who work for fox. Not just up front in front of the cameras, but behind the scenes. I think the owner of fox might be a leftist...

They're as much the Swamp as any other network but for a couple real talents like Tucker and Maria Bartiromo and Kilmeade before yesterday.....he turned on Trump like a cur dog while the President has always been a loyal viewer and often compliments Fox & Friends....like I said, Murdoch sold the parent company to Disney and Fox News is in the wind at the moment...maybe they're going to CYA until they know what's going to happen.

Wrong again! They got me on a beta blocker called MetaproLOL...
lol.gif
Not sure what it's done about your imaginary claim of Old-Timers but my sense of humor has never been better.

So, is Fox News being sold to Disney or not?

I have the sense to read and understand the English language. Do you?

They're as much the Swamp as any other network but for a couple real talents like Tucker and Maria Bartiromo and Kilmeade before yesterday.....he turned on Trump like a cur dog while the President has always been a loyal viewer and often compliments Fox & Friends....like I said, Murdoch sold the parent company to Disney and Fox News is in the wind at the moment...maybe they're going to CYA until they know what's going to happen.

Didn't read the link I provided, did you? Now you are intentionally being a dumbass!

Forum List

Back