"CommieCons"..now quoting Pravda.

Of COURSE they're discounted by the left. Just like I'm certain you discount anything MSNBC says (which is fine, because I take anything FNC and MSNBC say with a grain of salt).

And as for the other, I don't know, I'm not a liberal. Ask them. I prefer to find neutral news sources, which is like looking for a needle in a stack of needles.

I hate to say it but I trust some of the foreign news services more then the American MSM. If nothing else what the foreign news services post what I would think is at least what they are thinking about America. I am quite sure if PRAVDA came out and said that Obama was the second coming the liberals would be all over the story. But in this case they do EXACTLY as the article says they will do and they bitch. Funny as hell.

Pravda is the Weekly World News of Russia, as in tabloid bird cage liners. Look around their site, it's kind of hilarious, no bat boy but their coverage of the Mayan apocalypse is gripping.

oh, I see. It's the equivalent of the New York Times.

Just as i have said, liberals aren't stupid, just uninformed, by design I think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlXK8o70Se0]Obama- "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" 2012- #WOW!! - YouTube[/ame]

Rest assured, this video has been well-circulated in Russia.

These people know a phoney when they see one. They live with Putin, they've seen Obama.
They see what Obama wants to do with us. Consider it a warning.

If what you say about it being well circulated in Russia is true, what does it say about our MSM when it wasn't well circulated in the USA? Almost every liberal I have talked to did not believe me when I told them about what Obama said. The news was out there do they just not listen? The biggest argument I got from liberals was that conservatives were nothing but liars. Even after they were shown the truth. Really sad.

Of COURSE they're discounted by the left. Just like I'm certain you discount anything MSNBC says (which is fine, because I take anything FNC and MSNBC say with a grain of salt).

And as for the other, I don't know, I'm not a liberal. Ask them. I prefer to find neutral news sources, which is like looking for a needle in a stack of needles.

I hate to say it but I trust some of the foreign news services more then the American MSM. If nothing else what the foreign news services post what I would think is at least what they are thinking about America. I am quite sure if PRAVDA came out and said that Obama was the second coming the liberals would be all over the story. But in this case they do EXACTLY as the article says they will do and they bitch. Funny as hell.

Pravda is the Weekly World News of Russia, as in tabloid bird cage liners. Look around their site, it's kind of hilarious, no bat boy but their coverage of the Mayan apocalypse is gripping.

What? The Mayan apocalypse has been on almost all the news channels. Not sure why that would make a news outlet a tabloid. Try again.

Again, it doesn't matter the facts they are mocking America.

oh, I see. It's the equivalent of the New York Times.

Maybe slightly more credible in what Russia is thinking.

Funny thing is that the link to Pravda is real. Not just a week ago the liberals posted a BS story acting as if it were true. Funny how they do exactly what they claim other do. Sad.

Just as i have said, liberals aren't stupid, just uninformed, by design I think.

Obama- "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" 2012- #WOW!! - YouTube

Rest assured, this video has been well-circulated in Russia.

These people know a phoney when they see one. They live with Putin, they've seen Obama.
They see what Obama wants to do with us. Consider it a warning.

If what you say about it being well circulated in Russia is true, what does it say about our MSM when it wasn't well circulated in the USA? Almost every liberal I have talked to did not believe me when I told them about what Obama said. The news was out there do they just not listen? The biggest argument I got from liberals was that conservatives were nothing but liars. Even after they were shown the truth. Really sad.

Not only do "they" not listen, they don't believe the truth of things. Ignore is the root word of ignorance. Ignore the last 4 years of the Obama Presidency, pay no attention to the next 4.

He was elected based upon pretend, he was re-elected based upon "well he didn't deliver our pretend world, let's just give him another chance". This is the never-ending concept of "hope" which never delivers promised "change".

CommieCons is cool, but I prefer NaziCons.

Where in the hell did some of these bizarre nuts come from? Stormfront?

There are some very problematic groups of skinheads in Russia where they pretty much get away with beating foreigners in the streets. Now there's some freedom conservatives can sink their teeth into.

CommieCons is cool, but I prefer NaziCons.

Where in the hell did some of these bizarre nuts come from? Stormfront?

There are some very problematic groups of skinheads in Russia where they pretty much get away with beating foreigners in the streets. Now there's some freedom conservatives can sink their teeth into.

Exactly, NaziCons like The Infantile.

Forum List

Back