Commie News Network(CNN)exposes filmmaker personal info

This is why dictators can come to power. People turn into sheep!

23340250.jpg

He was elected BRO. :lol::lol::lol:

So was Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, ect...

His fault?? His video was posted on You Tube 2 years ago?????????? Religiousity was a nationwide film.. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

When the video was made does not matter to these people, you keep forgetting that these religious nutbags are fanatical. Hillary Clinton was in Egypt back in '09 and her convoy was pelted with rocks, and riots ensued over a no name conservative blog post that happened like a year before that. There is no rationality to the way these people work, they are behind us in every aspect.

It is his fault he is being targeted by people, he made the video. For some reason you seem think that saying it is his fault is the same as saying he should be punished for it.

I don't think he should be punished, it is his right to make it.. But, it is also his right to be harassed for it.

Soon, this President and Hollywood will release another film which will inflame and engulf these maniacs.. Should we arrest the Hollywood filmmakers and the POTUS if it causes attacks and deaths???

Sooo, are you just joking? Or are you being serious?

The POTUS is going to make a move soon? :lol:

The man was not arrested, he was taken in for questioning and released because he is on probation for FRAUD and it is dictated that he was not allowed to go on the internet using a handle (VERY common for e-fraud convicts).

The man is not in jail.

I believe it was rightwing radio that outed this guy.

But how cowardly of him. His actors names are public knowledge because they are in the film credits yet HIS name and identity should be protected.

This fucker reportedly LIED to his actors and overdubbed everything they said.

I agree with the fact that this man should be outted for making the film that he produced and distributed.

However, I will say that he had every right to make it in the first place, and that the Muslim extremists are behaving like spoiled fucking children with their over-the-top, despicable reaction to it.

Fuck them if they don't like people criticizing their religion. I'm sure if there is an all-powerful God in the sky, he can take a bit of criticism.

This is exactly why my avatar has been Mohammed for over a year now.

I hope when this lamestream media end up getting someone KILLED, they get sued out of exsistence

Some of this media has become dangerouse to us and our country

Is CNN going to show excerpts from Bill Maher's Religiousity where Maher mocks Mohamed and the koran?!! Will CNN expose Bill Maher's personal phone number and address with it? Will Obama then return the one million dollar contribution from the hated filled BIGOT, Bill Maher?

Bill Maher has a regularly occuring show and the taping times are accessible. He also mocks all religions (especially the fundamentalists). It's called Religulous. Pretty good flick; shows how blind faith, a necessity in most religions, is not entirely a good thing. Anyway, he didn't exactly make it and hide under a rock.

And there was no one in the regime putting it out there for the consumption in the arab world.

Are you claiming that the Obama administration put the trailer on YouTube?

Its becoming VERY apparent how and why all this is happening.
It's not apparent to anyone else... What are you talking about?

Totally agree on the free speech aspect but why aren't ALL BIGOTS who have made films depicting Islam in a very bad light exposed also? Hmm? Seems like selective outrage to me.

Well, for beginners the videos like Religulous were not involved in incidents overseas that simultaneously also had planned attacks which killed people.

I am not really trying to defend the release of his information, but his visibility is his own fault.. Most other videos about religion also took their fair share of flak, but they were not as visible as his is.

I am sure that his local PD will be guarding his home to make sure that he and his possessions are not vandalized.

His fault?? His video was posted on You Tube 2 years ago?????????? Religiousity was a nationwide film.. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Soon, this President and Hollywood will release another film which will inflame and engulf these maniacs.. Should we arrest the Hollywood filmmakers and the POTUS if it causes attacks and deaths???

No it wasn't.

His fault?? His video was posted on You Tube 2 years ago?????????? Religiousity was a nationwide film.. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

When the video was made does not matter to these people, you keep forgetting that these religious nutbags are fanatical. Hillary Clinton was in Egypt back in '09 and her convoy was pelted with rocks, and riots ensued over a no name conservative blog post that happened like a year before that. There is no rationality to the way these people work, they are behind us in every aspect.

It is his fault he is being targeted by people, he made the video. For some reason you seem think that saying it is his fault is the same as saying he should be punished for it.

I don't think he should be punished, it is his right to make it.. But, it is also his right to be harassed for it.

Soon, this President and Hollywood will release another film which will inflame and engulf these maniacs.. Should we arrest the Hollywood filmmakers and the POTUS if it causes attacks and deaths???

Sooo, are you just joking? Or are you being serious?

The POTUS is going to make a move soon? :lol:

The man was not arrested, he was taken in for questioning and released because he is on probation for FRAUD and it is dictated that he was not allowed to go on the internet using a handle (VERY common for e-fraud convicts).

The man is not in jail.

Don't play dumb.. This President invited Hollywood to the WH and gave them access to info on the Bin Laden raid
Celebrity Obama Allowed Hollywood Special Access for bin Laden Film - Katie Pavlich

So tell me, whats going to happen when that film is released depicting the death of Bin Laden?? Do you think these nuts are going to take it lightly?? If they kill someone, will you blame the POTUS and Hollywood like all of the liberal herd is doing?? Will the POTUS and the Hollywood crew be picked up for questioning?? It's rather simple so answer it..

Raving Ravi just stated the FILMMAKER got people killed..Not the barbarians that killed them.. So when Obama and Hollywood's Bin Laden film is released and these nutbags go crazy watching Bin Laden being killed and react.. if anyone dies, which of you liberals will be the first to step up and blame the POTUS and Hollywood? Come on.. SELECTIVE OUTRAGE.. Let's hear it??!! Any of you weasel leftists?? I didn't think so.. Shove your FAKE outrage up your stank asses.

Raving Ravi just stated the FILMMAKER got people killed..Not the barbarians that killed them.. So when Obama and Hollywood's Bin Laden film is released and these nutbags go crazy watching Bin Laden being killed and react.. if anyone dies, which of you liberals will be the first to step up and blame the POTUS and Hollywood? Come on.. SELECTIVE OUTRAGE.. Let's hear it??!! Any of you weasel leftists?? I didn't think so.. Shove your FAKE outrage up your stank asses.

Stuphie said she hoped the media would get someone killed and you let that pass.

Shows what a silly little hypocrite you are.

Stuphie said she hoped the media would get someone killed and you let that pass.

stop lying..It really doesn't become you

I didn't read that in her post at all. Post where she said that.. You're really a trifling shrew aren't you? You loveee to lie and exaggerate.. you can't make a point without doing it.. that makes you pathetic at best.

stop lying..It really doesn't become you
Oh, my bad, you said when the media got someone killed.

Again, why aren't you upset that this idiot got someone killed AND tried to blame it on an Israeli Jew?

Forum List

Back