Commie News Network(CNN)exposes filmmaker personal info

Is CNN going to show excerpts from Bill Maher's Religiousity where Maher mocks Mohamed and the koran?!! Will CNN expose Bill Maher's personal phone number and address with it? Will Obama then return the one million dollar contribution from the hated filled BIGOT, Bill Maher?

Free speech to make the movie.

Free speech to answer for it.

Don't do it if you don't like being harassed, criticized or threatened.. People get weird about religion.

Of course people get weird about their religion!

GOD NEEDS DEFENDING!

If only god was strong enough to slap these naysayers with a Biblical Backhand!! Wait a second....:confused:

Don't do it if you don't like being harassed, criticized or threatened.. People get weird about religion.

Totally agree on the free speech aspect but why aren't ALL BIGOTS who have made films depicting Islam in a very bad light exposed also? Hmm? Seems like selective outrage to me.

Is CNN going to show excerpts from Bill Maher's Religiousity where Maher mocks Mohamed and the koran?!! Will CNN expose Bill Maher's personal phone number and address with it? Will Obama then return the one million dollar contribution from the hated filled BIGOT, Bill Maher?

Bill Maher has a regularly occuring show and the taping times are accessible. He also mocks all religions (especially the fundamentalists). It's called Religulous. Pretty good flick; shows how blind faith, a necessity in most religions, is not entirely a good thing. Anyway, he didn't exactly make it and hide under a rock.

Bet ya wouldn't say that if the reaction was the same over Bill Maher's movie 'Religulous' that scewers Islam along with other religions.

When will protests happen at his home?

This is all a set up...

:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Bill Maher has a regularly occuring show and the taping times are accessible. He also mocks all religions (especially the fundamentalists). It's called Religulous. Pretty good flick; shows how blind faith, a necessity in most religions, is not entirely a good thing. Anyway, he didn't exactly make it and hide under a rock.

And there was no one in the regime putting it out there for the consumption in the arab world.

Its becoming VERY apparent how and why all this is happening.

It doesn't matter that Bill Maher trashes all religions.. It's either HATE speech or not.. So which is it?? You don't get to pick N fuckin choose.

It must suck to be a scapegoat for Obama, and his failed foreign Policy.

Bet ya wouldn't say that if the reaction was the same over Bill Maher's movie 'Religulous' that scewers Islam along with other religions.

Although I loved his movie, I never said anything about him not being harassed.

He knew well exactly what he walking into when he made the film. Like I said, people get weird about their religion.

When will protests happen at his home?

This is all a set up...

:eusa_hand:

You can go protest his home now if you want... Not a soul is stopping you.

Setup? Got any evidence?

Totally agree on the free speech aspect but why aren't ALL BIGOTS who have made films depicting Islam in a very bad light exposed also? Hmm? Seems like selective outrage to me.

Well, for beginners the videos like Religulous were not involved in incidents overseas that simultaneously also had planned attacks which killed people.

I am not really trying to defend the release of his information, but his visibility is his own fault.. Most other videos about religion also took their fair share of flak, but they were not as visible as his is.

I am sure that his local PD will be guarding his home to make sure that he and his possessions are not vandalized.

This is why dictators can come to power. People turn into sheep!

23340250.jpg

He was elected BRO. :lol::lol::lol:

Well, for beginners the videos like Religulous were not involved in incidents overseas that simultaneously also had planned attacks which killed people.

I am not really trying to defend the release of his information, but his visibility is his own fault.. Most other videos about religion also took their fair share of flak, but they were not as visible as his is.

I am sure that his local PD will be guarding his home to make sure that he and his possessions are not vandalized.

His fault?? His video was posted on You Tube 2 years ago?????????? Religiousity was a nationwide film.. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Soon, this President and Hollywood will release another film which will inflame and engulf these maniacs.. Should we arrest the Hollywood filmmakers and the POTUS if it causes attacks and deaths???

Because they're in the business of sensationalism more than journalism.

Forum List

Back