Commercials you loathe

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

This woman(?) grosses me out.

Anything with Flo from Progressive is nasty too. Something about her irritates me..especially when she plays as her blonde bimbo sister.

Can't think of any I hate right now, but LOVE the Subaru commercials where the dogs are driving.

Also like Home Goods Christmas song walking up to the store.

Oh, the Subaru dogs are awesome!!!

Thought of another one. ASPCA commercials where they show suffering dogs.
hE74FE679

Those kids at Shriners or whatever it is..sitting around a table discussing stuff. Irksome. (GET OFF MY LAWN!)

hE74FE679

Those kids at Shriners or whatever it is..sitting around a table discussing stuff. Irksome. (GET OFF MY LAWN!)
The ASPCA I just have to look away.

hE74FE679

The ASPCA I just have to look away.
I mute it, then turn the channel. Stupid people.

This woman(?) grosses me out.

Anything with Flo from Progressive is nasty too. Something about her irritates me..especially when she plays as her blonde bimbo sister.

That woman creeps me out too. I cover my eyes when that commercial comes on and my husband mutes it until she is gone.:omg:

Merry Christmas Gracie girl...

Merry Christmas to you too!!:11_2_1043:

The Walmart Christmas Commercials
Not only are the commercials bad but the music is terrible. Instant Mute

the political ones with that blowhard tom steyer saying how great he is...every half hour,and we have a year to go yet....i dont even know the guy and i am sick of seeing his smug mug...

The one where a guy says that he really did beat cancer has gotten on my nerves. Sadly I have too many family members who weren't so lucky.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back