Commercials you loathe

I despise the 1-800 BAD DRUG lawyer bullshit slots. Fucking scumbags are one of the reasons why health care costs are so high. Fuckers...

I despise the 1-800 BAD DRUG lawyer bullshit slots. Fucking scumbags are one of the reasons why health care costs are so high. Fuckers...

All of those lawyer commercials. They are like blood suckers seeking out vulnerable people just to make $$$. It's always humorous when they act as if they "care" about you too. :D

I see very few commercials since I only have streaming TV but I hit the mute button if they are forced on me. The fact that they work at all is kinda sad.

I hate this bitch

maxresdefault.jpg

Those commercials weren't bad at first but they went off the rails of late.

All of those lawyer commercials. They are like blood suckers seeking out vulnerable people just to make $$$. It's always humorous when they act as if they "care" about you too. :D

Especially the ones that make it appear they're public service ads for the disease.

Forum List

Back