Commerce Secty in hit and run

No. You tell us all why you had to grasp onto that little bullshit theory you just floated first.
English isn't your first language, obviously.

Uh. Okay.

No really, tell us why you felt the need to pre-suppose something that there is ZERO evidence of yet. Tell us. Because I think it speaks very clearly to why the Birther movement has gotten so much play. When you WANT something to be true, you'll make shit it up to sublimate any false aspects of your fantasy.

No. You tell us all why you had to grasp onto that little bullshit theory you just floated first.
English isn't your first language, obviously.

Uh. Okay.

No really, tell us why you felt the need to pre-suppose something that there is ZERO evidence of yet. Tell us. Because I think it speaks very clearly to why the Birther movement has gotten so much play. When you WANT something to be true, you'll make shit it up to sublimate any false aspects of your fantasy.
Well, if it IS your first language, you have serious comprehension issues.

Is that because you are in constant defensive mode about this administration? I mean, rightfully so, but do try to get a grip on your emotions. They cloud rational thought, as we see all too often on this board.

He is claiming a seizure most likely caused by a brain defect....well I could've told him he had a brain defect before his little seizure for being an idiot.

Ahahahaha. Right. I'm in defense mode of this administration because from day one fucktards like you have thrown every charge under the sun at him and NONE of them have stuck.

Yeah. None of them have stuck.

It's a shame that's not true. Id much prefer a President who was not corrupt or trying to fundamentally change our nation.

He is claiming a seizure most likely caused by a brain defect....well I could've told him he had a brain defect before his little seizure for being an idiot.

and that would have been completely uncalled for. Unproductive for discussion and served absolutely no purpose to benefit our community.

You would solely be engaging in a feeble attempt to promote your own ego by tearing down someone who cant defend himself.

Forum List

Back