When they catch him, handcuff him behind his back, hand the lady a dull knife, and give her about 2 hours to teach him the error of his ways.

If the man in the video had been white, I'd have said the same thing.

It's staged.

False Pete...there was a story about it on the news:

News is bullshit. I want to see the report anyway so post the link.

There was a child on the couch the entire time who seemed completely unphased and the woman made no attempt to escape.

It's designed to get a bunch of people to make "n99er" comments.

I stand corrected. She should have had a gun in the first place, but when Leroy went upstairs she should have grabbed her kid and fled.

It makes no sense to me people how acted in this video. It just doesn't look right. It looks like propaganda.

She did nothing wrong for anyone to say, "She should have" anything...the dude needs to be sent to the Nazi wing of whatever prison he is in with "a shortage of available space elsewhere."

I stand corrected. She should have had a gun in the first place, but when Leroy went upstairs she should have grabbed her kid and fled.

It makes no sense to me people how acted in this video. It just doesn't look right. It looks like propaganda.

She did nothing wrong for anyone to say, "She should have" anything...the dude needs to be sent to the Nazi wing of whatever prison he is in with "a shortage of available space elsewhere."

Bullshit.

She didn't have a gun.

She failed the basic principles of self defense and put herself and her child in jeopardy by being vulnerable and not escaping with her child from danger.

It still stinks to me that the kid didn't move. Unless she's handicapped somehow, no kid I've ever seen could sit there unresponsive while something like that happened. No mother I've ever known would stay put long enough to let an attacker come back down a flight of stairs.

If I'm wrong and everything about this video is a case of a cut and dry home invasion, the bottom line is that everyone needs to have close access to a gun. No matter where you live, you should not have to go any further for a fire extinguisher than for a gun.

Bullshit.

She didn't have a gun.

She failed the basic principles of self defense and put herself and her child in jeopardy by being vulnerable and not escaping with her child from danger.

It still stinks to me that the kid didn't move. Unless she's handicapped somehow, no kid I've ever seen could sit there unresponsive while something like that happened. No mother I've ever known would stay put long enough to let an attacker come back down a flight of stairs.

If I'm wrong and everything about this video is a case of a cut and dry home invasion, the bottom line is that everyone needs to have close access to a gun. No matter where you live, you should not have to go any further for a fire extinguisher than for a gun.

The victim isn't wrong when someone is violated...the *VIOLATOR* is committing a *VIOLATION*, Pete.

It's too bad he wasn't shot and killed. That's the only decent thing that you can do with savages like that.

It's too bad he wasn't shot and killed. That's the only decent thing that you can do with savages like that.

Maybe he just finished doing a drive-by that killed an infant, the d*mn savage...Justice or Else for waste like that guy sounds wonderful.

Forum List

Back