Comments about killing the President = "free speech" to 9th Circus

Before I even read the decision (story was linked on Drudge), I knew it was the 9th Circus.

Call for Obama’s assassination ruled free speech - Los Angeles Times

The idiot defendant spoke of the then candidate Obama getting some 50 cal ammo in his head. When the Secret Service investigated the tip from another user of that same message board, they found not only that the idiot was "armed" but armed with -- you guessed it -- a 50 cal weapon. Of course, the idiot had said even more in other internet communications.

He got indicted, tried and convicted.

But the 9th Circus reversed the conviction on the ground that the "threat" wasn't a threat in context and that what the idiot said was protected "free speech."

Fucking 9th Circus.

wait, so if someone says I am going to kill you, it all depends on what they have in the garage as to how serious he is?

Wait. Your reading comprehension skills are tragically impaired.

Try to smarten up.

But to answer your one stupid question: "no."

It is however ONE factor that should be taken into consideration.

So the other factor is who the target is?

wait, so if someone says I am going to kill you, it all depends on what they have in the garage as to how serious he is?

Try to smarten up.

I have provided you with a "subtle" clue indicating the basic error in your "thinking."

Can you discern it?

Try to smarten up.

I have provided you with a "subtle" clue indicating the basic error in your "thinking."

Can you discern it?
I really wanted to address this, and am glad I left it to you. Kudos. Precisely.

Forum List

Back