Commentary: Voting against Obama doesn't make you a racist

They couldnt have gotten the free labor had it not been sold to them????question maybe who approached who to sale who????

Called going to Africa and catching the slaves like they were animals.

If you go to Africa to buy slaves, who do you think is approaching who to buy/sell slaves?

Though feel free to ignore the rest of my point as you have.

It was a different time. Blacks weren't considered to be a complete person. You can condemn everyone back then for their ignorance, but I don't believe that would be fair.

I'm condemning the people who preached "Liberty and Freedom" but they themselves owned slaves, didn't want women and non landowners to get the right to vote, and wiped out the Indians.

They were directly responsible for allowing this to continue or happen.
:eusa_whistle:

Hoping? Why would I be hoping for racism? Look, if you want to use the race card, that's your crutch, not mine. I'm just reading the news. Here's the lastest:

Except when you said "love the bradley effect", right?

And your hoping for it because your poor little Republican self won't know what to do if and when Obama wins. I look forward to your tears =)

I'm sure it does. But know whats hilarious? The racists are often among the undecideds. They think "man, how can I vote for a ******", but on the other hand they think "how can I vote for an economic idiot on the scale of John McCain".

McCain is so unpopular hes even driving the racists to consider Obama :badgrin:

It was a different time. Blacks weren't considered to be a complete person. You can condemn everyone back then for their ignorance, but I don't believe that would be fair.

Everyone? No, just the people who were pushing for slavery. Not all of them were, after all.

Besides that, you don't need to condemn them, just don't feed me this song and dance about "omg, we all need to be so proud of and emulate the forefathers in everything they did!!!!!" A lot of what they did is complete shit. They set up a pretty good government, and you can respect that, but I see no reason to be proud of them as individuals.

I'm condemning the people who preached "Liberty and Freedom" but they themselves owned slaves, didn't want women and non landowners to get the right to vote, and wiped out the Indians.

They were directly responsible for allowing this to continue or happen.
:eusa_whistle:

You're imposing your morals on people that lived 100-200 years ago. Blacks and Indians weren't considered people back then. I'm sure people 200 years from now will look back on us and shake their heads, regardless of how 'right' we think we are.

You're imposing your morals on people that lived 100-200 years ago. Blacks and Indians weren't considered people back then. I'm sure people 200 years from now will look back on us and shake their heads, regardless of how 'right' we think we are.

People are doing that now xsited. Black and Indians weren't considered people back then to some. It wasn't right then and it wasn't right now what happened then.

It may of been "right" for the times but that's not a excuse for their ignorance.

And your hoping for it because your poor little Republican self won't know what to do if and when Obama wins. I look forward to your tears =)

I'm sure it does. But know whats hilarious? The racists are often among the undecideds. They think "man, how can I vote for a ******", but on the other hand they think "how can I vote for an economic idiot on the scale of John McCain".

McCain is so unpopular hes even driving the racists to consider Obama :badgrin:

You are hearing voices again. Nothing you said relates to anything that I have said. Now you're posting the 'N' word. I suggest psychiatric treatment.

Psychiatrist 

People are doing that now xsited. Black and Indians weren't considered people back then to some. It wasn't right then and it wasn't right now what happened then.

It may of been "right" for the times but that's not a excuse for their ignorance.

I believe you are judging people too harshly. Be careful.

I believe you are judging people too harshly. Be careful.

I'm not judging people in general harshly. Just the ones who believed that. Not my fault I want everybody of all races to have equal rights like I do.

So are you, when you say we should be "proud" of them. Can't be proud of someone unless you impose a value system on them.

Zing, bitch.

McCain is so unpopular hes even driving the racists to consider Obama
You are hearing voices again. Nothing you said relates to anything that I have said. Now you're posting the 'N' word. I suggest psychiatric treatment.

Sure it doesn't.

Aww poor baby can't say ******? Cry me a river. And why not refer McCain to the psychiatric ward as well? He likes to call Asians Gooks.

And why is THIS a bad thing?

He, of their same heritage, educated, bright, personable, a better role model than some rap star who is one of the thug group, a man about education and advancement, family values, ONE wife; they are legally married, were so for a while before they had children, he is community oriented, and so on..... what better representative could there be?

I understand what you are saying. This is one way to look at it. If a white person says the same thing, it's racism, though. It depends on the angle.

Called going to Africa and catching the slaves like they were animals.

If you go to Africa to buy slaves, who do you think is approaching who to buy/sell slaves?

Though feel free to ignore the rest of my point as you have.
Like i said the chiefs put'em on the block and we bought'em lock stock and barrel lol

Forum List

Back