COMMENTARY POLITICS ‘Not Anti-Semitic’ Dems Just Had Anti-Semite Imam Deliver Opening Prayer to Cong

I'm sure that Jews the world over are thrilled that the holocaust gives Tlaib a calming effect.

By extremist conservative logic, even the majority of semites in America are anti-semitic

Self hating Jews are a well known phenomenon.

Karl Marx: A Self-Hating Jew
Give your life to the Israeli government or you’re a nazi Muslim
Yeah muslims are such NICE, PEACEFUL people...

RDM73a.jpg

Why do some left-wingers hate Israel?

I often times here from many liberals that Israel is evil and has no right to exist, or at the very least they say that zionism is a bad thing. I don't want to generalize because I'm sure that there are some liberals who have common sense and know that Israel is a good country, but all the one's I personally met look at me like I'm some kind of monster when I tell them that I'm a Jew and a Zionist.

It's hypocritical for left wingers to hate Israel. They speak about rights for women, gays, freedom of speech etc....but yet they support the arab countries. This makes zero sense, in arab countries women are treated as second class to men, they kill gay people, and you can't speak out against the countries actions or beliefs.

I found it disgusting that the Democratic convention had to vote on recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital, to which they then booed at. I can't be the only Jew that sees this, why do other Jews keep voting for a party that clearly is against us?

Say what you will about conservatives, but every conservative that I met supports Israel and respects Jews completely.
Update: BTW, if you want to follow God you must support Israel.

"I will bless those who bless you and I will curse those who curse you"-Genesis 12:3

If you are against Israel's right to exist you are going to be cursed by God.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back