Commedian Gallagher at death's door

waltky

Wise ol' monkey
Feb 6, 2011
Okolona, KY
Gallagher Hospitalized After Heart Attack...
:eek:
Gallagher in Medically Induced Coma After Heart Attack
16 Mar.`12
Famed prop comedian Gallagher was rushed to a Texas hospital on Wednesday night after suffering a heart attack. Now the 65-year-old's manager tells the Huffington Post he "is in an induced coma and will remain so for the next 24 hours to relax and recover."

Despite this, the prognosis is good for Gallagher…

According to the comedian's manager, doctors are optimistic about his recovery.

Read more: Gallagher in Medically Induced Coma After Heart Attack - E! Online

I used to watch him too......he was pretty well funny.
But I didn't care for the watermelon smashing bit....I would never be caught sitting in the front row, had I ever went to one of his shows!

But he is awfully young still, I hope all goes well.

great stuff.

But this is the guy who had the bright idea of being towed behind a pickup riding a skateboard.

Darwin has wanted him for his collection for a long time now

But I didn't care for the watermelon smashing bit....I would never be caught sitting in the front row, had I ever went to one of his shows!

Wait until you get to be that age. It ain't so young when you first wake up in the morning, dear. :razz:

I remember when I thought Gallagher was funny...

Then I watched him a second time...

My best wishes go out to the man. I met him once in Calabasas and he struck me as a nice guy.

Wait until you get to be that age. It ain't so young when you first wake up in the morning, dear. :razz:

I know some see age 65 as 'old'....some see it as 'young still'.........I lost my Mother when she was 66, that to me, was way too young.
And I have seen a lot of folks pass away around age 65.........when I say it, it sounds young to me.
I have a neighbor who is 81 and she still mows her grass and drives herself places!

Everyone has different definitions of old.
I feel I am old....and I'm not yet 50.

Forum List

Back