Commanders of the Marines, Air Force, Navy, and Army all publicly b!tch slap Donald J. Trump

As the left swing further and further into oblivion we must expect the violence to escalate. They can't get their way through the vote so they resort to subversive tactics.

Whatever happened in Charlottesville would not have happened had Antifa not attacked. That is without doubt. And Antifa got exactly what they wanted, it all blamed on someone else. Those paid white people sure did their job.

It is a sad day with NAZIs and white supremacists who are armed with rifles have to resort to running down leftist protesters in cars, just so that they march in their White Power uniforms while chanting anti jewish slogans.
"CarS? Rifles? Were there weapons used?

As the left swing further and further into oblivion we must expect the violence to escalate. They can't get their way through the vote so they resort to subversive tactics.

Whatever happened in Charlottesville would not have happened had Antifa not attacked. That is without doubt. And Antifa got exactly what they wanted, it all blamed on someone else. Those paid white people sure did their job.

It is a sad day with NAZIs and white supremacists who are armed with rifles have to resort to running down leftist protesters in cars, just so that they march in their White Power uniforms while chanting anti jewish slogans.
"CarS? Rifles? Were there weapons used?

Well, the car is generally considered a weapon if used by a terrorist to intentionally kill somebody. The rifles were only brandished by the militia who showed up wearing bulletproof vests and cammo, most of which was leftover from when they took over the wildlife refuge in Oregon.

Who were the armed, camouflaged men in Charlottesville who have nothing to do with the military?

They are just a bunch of snowflakes popping off!
Too bad you can't meet them and tell them that in person.

You do know what sarcasm is don't you?
Of course. I post sarcasm all the time. But since it's written, I make sure it's obvious. Right wingers really do believe the earth is only thousands of years old. So when someone makes such a statement, for some, it's sarcasm, for some, it's a joke, for some it's a delusional reality.

Of course. I post sarcasm all the time. But since it's written, I make sure it's obvious. Right wingers really do believe the earth is only thousands of years old. So when someone makes such a statement, for some, it's sarcasm, for some, it's a joke, for some it's a delusional reality.
Sorry sir I will do better.

Sorry sir I will do better.
And I will try to pay better attention.

Forum List

Back