Comings and Goings.. USMB

Never fear, Dr. Lumpy is here... perhaps I should wear my cape..

Don't wear the Batman cape when jumping off the bureau. Words to the wise.

Thought maybe you fell asleep. Then I might have to actually go to sleep. :doubt:

It's Girl Scout cookies and coffee time.. I love those coconut Samoa's...

4 bucks a box..Sheez.. but she was a cute little squirt and took all my cash... she knew a sucker when she saw one..:lol:

4 bucks a box..Sheez.. but she was a cute little squirt and took all my cash... she knew a sucker when she saw one..:lol:

Samoas are nummy. So are the Thin Mints. The caramel cookies too.

Now I'm hungry and have no Girl Scout cookies, Lumpy. :(

I did make chocolate chip cookies yesterday though.

That's where women get trained to take all your money, btw - it starts when they're little and cute. ;)

Samoas are nummy. So are the Thin Mints. The caramel cookies too.

Now I'm hungry and have no Girl Scout cookies, Lumpy. :(

I did make chocolate chip cookies yesterday though.

That's where women get trained to take all your money, btw - it starts when they're little and cute. ;)

:lol:.. My 3 daughters pretty well broke me... I'd be a wealthy man otherwise..

Oh well.. I have fun...

Oh well.. I have fun...

You can't take it with you, Lumpy. You might as well live this life to the best and fullest, right? And your daughters' value is beyond any pittance that they may require to make their lives comfortable. :eusa_whistle:

Oh well.. I have fun...

You can't take it with you, Lumpy. You might as well live this life to the best and fullest, right? And your daughters' value is beyond any pittance that they may require to make their lives comfortable. :eusa_whistle:

When I was younger and the family was growing, I made the mistake of working 12 hr days, 6 days a week.(what an idiot) Sure, had some money but missed out on too much of what it's all about... the kids are great.. I'm a lucky Guy..

When I was younger and the family was growing, I made the mistake of working 12 hr days, 6 days a week.(what an idiot) Sure, had some money but missed out on too much of what it's all about... the kids are great.. I'm a lucky Guy..

You have the most important things in life, it seems. You are indeed fortunate. :)

You have the most important things in life, it seems. You are indeed fortunate. :)

There were rough times, I've heard, when I was growing up..

I never noticed it that much.. it was just great to me..

People in my computer, are not in my head, unless you are really really special

"Those who have (not) known war will never understand the true definition of peace"

I will have to consider this, for I surely know war & continue to live it everyday, and perhaps that is what it means, I will never know peace again, only horror and tragedy. War follows you like a shadow, it strips you of your emotions, it brings terror in your sleep, and pain in your day. Some things in life you only get to have once, and I have had my time of peace it seems.

The memory can be a terrible thing, even when you can remember what peace was before you became a child of war. I can see a young boy in love and the cares of world were something distant, the warm nights together in the stars are sharp, but they are no longer mine, I have lost the way back to those times. It saddens me, but there is an empty shell where love and warmth and hope and happiness once resided, stripped away like a sickle in the field cutting through wheat. And then there are days of survival where your animal instincts come alive in those jungles of terror and take over even your perceptions and intuition, and you give away those peaceful memories and human emotions to stay alive. And your life from that point forward will never be the same. You become a warrior and your dark deeds are rewarded on your chest like a patch work quilt, your Brothers fall by the wayside and there is vengeance and hate and violence, and death, but there will never be peace again. Such is the tale of the price of war that thankfully, you will never have to understand.

Last edited:

"Those who have (not) known war will never understand the true definition of peace"

I will have to consider this, for I surely know war & continue to live it everyday, and perhaps that is what it means, I will never know peace again, only horror and tragedy. War follows you like a shadow, it strips you of your emotions, it brings terror in your sleep, and pain in your day. Some things in life you only get to have once, and I have had my time of peace it seems.

The memory can be a terrible thing, even when you can remember what peace was before you became a child of war. I can see a young boy in love and the cares of world were something distant, the warm nights together in the stars are sharp, but they are no longer mine, I have lost the way back to those times. It saddens me, but there is an empty shell where love and warmth and hope and happiness once resided, stripped away like a sickle in the field cutting through wheat. And then there are days of survival where your animal instincts come alive in those jungles of terror and take over even your perceptions and intuition, and you give away those peaceful memories and human emotions to stay alive. And your life from that point forward will never be the same. You become a warrior and your dark deeds are rewarded on your chest like a patch work quilt, your Brothers fall by the wayside and there is vengeance and hate and violence, and death, but there will never be peace again. Such is the tale of the price of war that thankfully, you will never have to understand.

Hey... I think you chased the, "Lady Phoenix" away...:wtf:

or.. damn it... what did I say wrong this time...:lol:

Some people actually need to sleep Lumpy. Silly humans!:lol:

Some people actually need to sleep Lumpy. Silly humans!:lol:

Yes .. Silly humans...:tinfoil:

Forum List

Back