Coming Zuckerberg Hearing.Will He Say, At The Time,I Don't Recall,Or"What Difference Does It Make"?

:abgg2q.jpg: :2up: :cul2: So here comes the week when Mark Zuckerberg will face the Senate Judiciary. Is this in some ways going to be another "Hillary VS Congress" debacle?
Will Mark Z. open up with something like, "I Did Not Do Anything Wrong" {Hmm, didnt some other angry white liberal woman say that before her hearing?}.
So what do you guys think?, if you could bet on anything Zuckerberg will say during the hearing/hearings as a scape-goat/excuse for any wrong doing,,what will it be?
And yes, u can predict blaming Bush and Global Warming if you think Zuckerberg will bring it up.
:CryingCow:
lol Calm down. They are only going to ask him about data mining and what steps he has taken to stop it. He will tell them what facebook has done, what it intends to do in the future and apologize for not having done more.

He’s never going to stop data mining. How do you think his entire business model of a free website works? He sells people’s information to interested parties. That requires data mining of people’s personal information. So unless he is going to announce that Facebook will require a subscription or will be full of ads now, he’ll lie his ass off about taking steps to “stop data mining”.
Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg says that while Facebook doesn't sell or give away its users' information (it just allows third party apps to do that), the company still "depends on your data," and if users wanted to completely opt out of all of the platform's data-driven advertising, they would have to pay for it. Sandberg: Facebook Users Would Have To Pay To Opt Out Of Sharing Data

Yea, and no one is going to pay to keep Facebook, so in other words FB will continue to data mine and sell the info.

:abgg2q.jpg: :2up: :cul2: So here comes the week when Mark Zuckerberg will face the Senate Judiciary. Is this in some ways going to be another "Hillary VS Congress" debacle?
Will Mark Z. open up with something like, "I Did Not Do Anything Wrong" {Hmm, didnt some other angry white liberal woman say that before her hearing?}.
So what do you guys think?, if you could bet on anything Zuckerberg will say during the hearing/hearings as a scape-goat/excuse for any wrong doing,,what will it be?
And yes, u can predict blaming Bush and Global Warming if you think Zuckerberg will bring it up.
I think that you are a butthurt bitch that cannot admit that either the GOP had nothing on Hillary, or that she is smarter than the lot of them. After all, they have been trying to get something on her since 1992. Now when the Dem Congress and Senate takes office in January, 2019, let us see how long it will take them to clean house on Pruitt and the other corrupt bastards in the Trump admin. Maybe even impeach the treasonous fat senile old orange clown himself.

/----/ I wonder if the Judiciary will ask Zucker why he is a racist and why he took down two Black Ladies FB page for supporting Trump.
‘Unsafe to the community’: Facebook takes on pro-Trump Diamond and Silk
'Unsafe to the community': Facebook takes on pro-Trump Diamond and Silk - The American Mirror

“Finally after several emails, chats, phone calls, appeals, beating around the bush, lies, and giving us the run around, Facebook gave us another bogus reason why Millions of people who have liked and/or followed our page no longer receives notification and why our page, post and video reach was reduced by a very large percentage,” echoing the complaints of many conservative and pro-Trump pages.

Here is the reply from Facebook. Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 3:40 PM: “The Policy team has came to the conclusion that your content and your brand has been determined unsafe to the community.”

The pair say it took “6 Months, 29 days, 5 hrs, 40 minutes and 43 seconds” to get a response, which they add the network said is “final and it is not appeal-able in any way.”

They posed several questions to Facebook and Zuckerberg, including, “What is unsafe about two Blk-women supporting the President Donald J. Trump?”

“This is deliberate bias, censorship and discrimination. These tactics are unacceptable and we want answers!” they wrote.
View attachment 186899
id pay to see Chewbacca grill Mark

lol Calm down. They are only going to ask him about data mining and what steps he has taken to stop it. He will tell them what facebook has done, what it intends to do in the future and apologize for not having done more.

He’s never going to stop data mining. How do you think his entire business model of a free website works? He sells people’s information to interested parties. That requires data mining of people’s personal information. So unless he is going to announce that Facebook will require a subscription or will be full of ads now, he’ll lie his ass off about taking steps to “stop data mining”.
Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg says that while Facebook doesn't sell or give away its users' information (it just allows third party apps to do that), the company still "depends on your data," and if users wanted to completely opt out of all of the platform's data-driven advertising, they would have to pay for it. Sandberg: Facebook Users Would Have To Pay To Opt Out Of Sharing Data

Yea, and no one is going to pay to keep Facebook, so in other words FB will continue to data mine and sell the info.
In fact facebook doesn't sell it, but if people continue to use facebook it means they don't mind facebook allowing advertisers from accessing this information.

But Zuckerborg says he'll study the problem....

You know, I seem to remember when Facebook first came out, everyone loved the fact that they could broadcast their every little thought and part of their life to others, and if they were popular enough, they could get virtual friends in the form of followers.

Now? They are bitching about the loss of privacy. Suck it up folks, YOU are the ones that decided to broadcast everything you like and don't like. If you want to blame someone for the loss of privacy, blame yourselves.

The problem with technology today is that it is evolving faster than we can understand or control it.

You know, I seem to remember when Facebook first came out, everyone loved the fact that they could broadcast their every little thought and part of their life to others, and if they were popular enough, they could get virtual friends in the form of followers.

Now? They are bitching about the loss of privacy. Suck it up folks, YOU are the ones that decided to broadcast everything you like and don't like. If you want to blame someone for the loss of privacy, blame yourselves.

The problem with technology today is that it is evolving faster than we can understand or control it.
Often posting photos of coffee and slices of cake.

Often posting photos of coffee and slices of cake.

You know, VICE News did a couple of segments on how what you post on Facebook can draw a pretty accurate picture of who you are and what you like to do. There are all sorts of algorithms that they can run to target you and people exactly like you specifically. Which of course, is why Russian troll farms used targeted ads and news (sometimes fake news) articles to drum up support for Trump.

And, it ain't just photos of coffee and cake, some people are stupid enough to post pics of them currently on vacation, which is something that burglars use to figure out which houses to break in to.

And yes, u can predict blaming Bush and Global Warming if you think Zuckerberg will bring it
upset

quiet, middle schooler.

:cuckoo:

maybe I should put a fake address and where I work on my page. just make it up. then they can drive there only to find an abandoned K Mart

Forum List

Back