Coming to a city near you! Starbucks Homeless Shelters

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
New Starbucks policy: No purchase needed to sit in cafes

NEW YORK (AP) — Starbucks announced a new policy Saturday that allows anyone to sit in its cafes or use its restrooms, even if they don’t buy anything.

The new policy comes five weeks after two black men who hadn’t bought anything were arrested at a Philadelphia Starbucks.

Company executives have said its previous policies were loose and ambiguous, leaving decisions on whether people could sit in its stores or use the restroom up to store managers.

Starbucks said it has told workers to consider anyone who walks into its stores a customer, “regardless of whether they make a purchase.”

The company said anyone can use its cafes, patios or restrooms without buying anything, but it noted workers should still call the police if someone is a safety threat.

“We are committed to creating a culture of warmth and belonging where everyone is welcome,” Starbucks said in a statement...

Also coming to a city near you: job openings for cleaning up urine, feces, needles, and sex stains!

Jesus is happy to hear this...

Helping your follow man is very important.

Not so important if you're a progressive corporation:

Seattle OKs tax on Amazon, Starbucks and other giant companies to help the homeless

Seattle's largest businesses such as Amazon.com Inc. and Starbucks Corp. will have to pay a new tax to help fund homeless services and affordable housing under a measure approved by city leaders.

The City Council unanimously passed a compromise plan Monday that requires businesses making at least $20 million in gross revenue to pay a tax of about $275 per full-time worker per year — lower than the $500 per worker initially proposed. The "head tax" would raise roughly $48 million a year to build affordable housing units and provide emergency homeless services.

The debate over who should pay to solve a housing crisis exacerbated by Seattle's rapid economic growth comes after weeks of tense exchanges, raucous meetings and a threat by Amazon, the city's largest employer, to stop construction planning on a 17-story building near its hometown headquarters.

Amazon, Starbucks and business groups sharply criticized the council's decision after Monday's vote. They called it a tax on jobs and questioned whether city officials were spending current resources effectively. One state Republican leader said he would seek legislation next year to make clear that a city tax on employees, wages or hours is illegal...

I didn't buy their overpriced bitter coffee before they made PC fools of themselves

My local gas station had $1 large coffees that were bigger than a Starbucks venti size. They just recently raised the price to $1.50 after I had been going there for almost 2 years. It's still cheaper than Starbucks, and I think it tastes better.

My city is also finally getting a Dunkin Donuts. I'm looking forward to going there instead of Starbucks.

I didn't buy their overpriced bitter coffee before they made PC fools of themselves

My local gas station had $1 large coffees that were bigger than a Starbucks venti size. They just recently raised the price to $1.50 after I had been going there for almost 2 years. It's still cheaper than Starbucks, and I think it tastes better.

My city is also finally getting a Dunkin Donuts. I'm looking forward to going there instead of Starbucks.

Nobody can beat Dunkin Donuts coffee but Speedway is good also

Well Starbucks coffee is like liquid meth so the druggies should fit right in with regulars.

Not so important if you're a progressive corporation:

Seattle OKs tax on Amazon, Starbucks and other giant companies to help the homeless

Seattle's largest businesses such as Amazon.com Inc. and Starbucks Corp. will have to pay a new tax to help fund homeless services and affordable housing under a measure approved by city leaders.

The City Council unanimously passed a compromise plan Monday that requires businesses making at least $20 million in gross revenue to pay a tax of about $275 per full-time worker per year — lower than the $500 per worker initially proposed. The "head tax" would raise roughly $48 million a year to build affordable housing units and provide emergency homeless services.

The debate over who should pay to solve a housing crisis exacerbated by Seattle's rapid economic growth comes after weeks of tense exchanges, raucous meetings and a threat by Amazon, the city's largest employer, to stop construction planning on a 17-story building near its hometown headquarters.

Amazon, Starbucks and business groups sharply criticized the council's decision after Monday's vote. They called it a tax on jobs and questioned whether city officials were spending current resources effectively. One state Republican leader said he would seek legislation next year to make clear that a city tax on employees, wages or hours is illegal...

Amazon and Starbucks complaining they have to pay tax. Shocking business that large multi-nationals have to pay tax.

NEW YORK (AP) — Starbucks announced a new policy Saturday that allows anyone to sit in its cafes or use its restrooms, even if they don’t buy anything.

The new policy comes five weeks after two black men who hadn’t bought anything were arrested at a Philadelphia Starbucks.

Company executives have said its previous policies were loose and ambiguous, leaving decisions on whether people could sit in its stores or use the restroom up to store managers.

Starbucks said it has told workers to consider anyone who walks into its stores a customer, “regardless of whether they make a purchase.”

The company said anyone can use its cafes, patios or restrooms without buying anything, but it noted workers should still call the police if someone is a safety threat.

“We are committed to creating a culture of warmth and belonging where everyone is welcome,” Starbucks said in a statement...

Also coming to a city near you: job openings for cleaning up urine, feces, needles, and sex stains!

The homeless will move in, the customers will move out.

I dunno how anyone can drink that swill anyway.

Yep. But don't expect christians to do it. They're too busy criticizing others for following the teachings of Jesus.

They've become nothing more than hate groups. They have everything but they still want more. While they shit on people.

We know there's some b.s. catch in this.

Its a good PR move, understand, Starbucks are not located in hood areas, you're not gonna find a SB in the center of Chicago's low hood areas or Detroit.....so the dead beats will be ass before, sell out niggas and trashie white people....in short, all can relaz

Yep. But don't expect christians to do it. They're too busy criticizing others for following the teachings of Jesus.

They've become nothing more than hate groups. They have everything but they still want more. While they shit on people.
Luddy, studies have shown the people who voted for Trump and still supports the bastard, are people of means, people who have everything going for em, but just want more and don't want others to benefit from anything, in short, white people afraid of the changing tides of ethnicity and the future

The restrooms cost money to build and maintain.
The coffee costs money to brew and serve.
Why aren’t you giving free coffee?
Because you’re RACIST.

:rofl:

I think this policy is going to blow up in their face and cost them dearly. Homeless nutjobs will hurt someone, either an employee or a customer, and they'll be sued.

A thread decrying letting humans use a restroom.

Oh the humanity.
I think this policy is going to blow up in their face and cost them dearly. Homeless nutjobs will hurt someone, either an employee or a customer, and they'll be sued.
News fuckin Flash....nobody gives a shit about Starbucks.....your not gonna see homeless people running to a fuckin starbucks to piss....most homeless people would rather find a lone white guy waiting on a cab to piss on than go inside a Starbucks.

Forum List

Back