[COMING SOON] USMB Mobile App

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Ladies and gentlemen, just a quick note to let you all know that we are working on a mobile app for the forums. It will be available for iOS and Android tablets/phones. It will be completely FREE as well (can't beat that price)

As soon as it hits Google Play and the Apple Store I'll let everyone know. Should be within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks

Ladies and gentlemen, just a quick note to let you all know that we are working on a mobile app for the forums. It will be available for iOS and Android tablets/phones. It will be completely FREE as well (can't beat that price)

As soon as it hits Google Play and the Apple Store I'll let everyone know. Should be within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks

Thanks, when I'm out of the house, seems this will b my only board!

Thanks

Cool, I'll be interested in trying it out. I'm using an app called "Forum Freak" and it's not very navigable.

I just use the plain internet for this site. i hate it. cant even leave.comments in my reps:(

Forum List

Back