Coming soon to a system near you...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
...a new full length movie with you as the star. Directed by Barack Obama. Produce by Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. Never before seen on American screens.

INADEQUATE HEALTH CARE and DEATH WHILE STANDING IN LINE

Why should we expect anything different to become of the US health care system when the government takes over the helm...and it will. Take a few moments to view this.

Breitbart.tv » ABC News Anchor John Stossel Airs Blistering Dissection of Socialized Medicine

I dont know about all that was in Canada got sick had faster service than any hospital I have been to down here. It was not even serious and then when I left looked at them and asked did they need my insurance card and what is the co pay they looked at me like I was crazy. Told me no fee and I could go with medicine. Now let me got to the hospital here even with insurance I had a long ass wait time 4 hours and I was having a freaking asthma attack.

I dont know about all that was in Canada got sick had faster service than any hospital I have been to down here. It was not even serious and then when I left looked at them and asked did they need my insurance card and what is the co pay they looked at me like I was crazy. Told me no fee and I could go with medicine. Now let me got to the hospital here even with insurance I had a long ass wait time 4 hours and I was having a freaking asthma attack.

Around here, 4 hours would be fast-track lol.

Forum List

Back