Coming Soon To a Swing State Near You

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Stage - YouTube

It now appears the pro-President Obama super PAC Priorities USA is ready to launch a full-scale attack in the coming days using its viral ad entitled “Stage,” or as we like to more accurately call it, “Dick Move, Mitt, Dick Move.”

Powerful Anti-Romney 'Stage' Ad Set To Air In Five Key Swing States | The Daily Dolt

See, I think ads like this have an effect but not that large an effect.

On one hand, the Governor's stewardship while overseeing the day-to-day operations of Bain is fair game since he has based his campaign on that. On the other, CEO's make tough choices everyday that are not always in the best interest of the workers. Wal*Mart is probably the most egregious outsourcer of American jobs as a result of their striving for lower prices at all costs; American jobs or otherwise. The result? They will have another record quarter this quarter and year this year. Americans don't "really" care as is proven by their shopping at Wal*Mart, Target, etc..

That being said, Governor Romney is asking Americans for their votes. While not in charge of day-to-day operations of Bain, he was still influential in their business practices if not by practice, then by name. If he had put fourth the edict that there would be no outsourcing, there wouldn't have been any. Its a simple as that.

Last edited:
Stage - YouTube

It now appears the pro-President Obama super PAC Priorities USA is ready to launch a full-scale attack in the coming days using its viral ad entitled “Stage,” or as we like to more accurately call it, “Dick Move, Mitt, Dick Move.”

Powerful Anti-Romney 'Stage' Ad Set To Air In Five Key Swing States | The Daily Dolt

On one hand, the Governor's stewardship while overseeing the day-to-day operations of Bain is fair game since he has based his campaign on that. On the other, CEO's make tough choices everyday that are not always in the best interest of the workers. Wal*Mart is probably the most egregious outsourcer of American jobs as a result of their striving for lower prices at all costs; American jobs or otherwise. The result? They will have another record quarter this quarter and year this year. Americans don't "really" care as is proven by their shopping at Wal*Mart, Target, etc..

That being said, Governor Romney is asking Americans for their votes. While not in charge of day-to-day operations of Bain, he was still influential in their business practices if not by practice, then by name. If he had put fourth the edict that there would be no outsourcing, there wouldn't have been any. Its a simple as that.

Walmart will have to do that without my help. I haven't spent a dime at Walmart for 20 years, nor will i ever. I know my little gesture is meaningless but I feel better about it and maybe, just maybe other folks will stop placing a few bucks above their neighbors and country.

Apple has just been added to my list. They too are scumbags.

Hating business executives, free enterprise and capitalism is what Obama the endorsement of the Communist Party USA.

Stay with that!

lol, the two words liberals love now for any ad against Romney..

POWERFUL and Devastating

:badgrin::rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLo0Jwj03JU]Stage - YouTube[/ame]

"Mitt Romney made over a hundred million dollars by shutting down our plant".

I would like to see evidence for this claim.

Stage - YouTube

I am not even going to get into the repercussions of this or whether it is a bad or a good thing; I think people can figure this out for themselves.

Walmart Heirs Worth Same Amount As Bottom 40 Percent Of Americans In 2010: Analysis

The six heirs to the Walmart fortune are worth as much as nearly half of all American households.

The Walton family was worth $89.5 billion in 2010, the same as the bottom 41.5 percent of U.S. families combined, according to Josh Bivens of the Economic Policy Institute. That's 48.8 million American households in total.

Walmart Heirs Worth Same Amount As Bottom 40 Percent Of Americans In 2010: Analysis

I am not even going to get into the repercussions of this or whether it is a bad or a good thing; I think people can figure this out for themselves.

The six heirs to the Walmart fortune are worth as much as nearly half of all American households.

The Walton family was worth $89.5 billion in 2010, the same as the bottom 41.5 percent of U.S. families combined, according to Josh Bivens of the Economic Policy Institute. That's 48.8 million American households in total.

Who the fuck cares?

What difference does that make in your life?

Walmart will have to do that without my help. I haven't spent a dime at Walmart for 20 years, nor will i ever. I know my little gesture is meaningless but I feel better about it and maybe, just maybe other folks will stop placing a few bucks above their neighbors and country.

Apple has just been added to my list. They too are scumbags.

Make sure you buy all GE appliances and I hear you can get a deal on a Chevy Volt.

Forum List

Back