Coming out swinging...

no1tovote4 said:
We voted on Medicare, blah, blah, blah... Yes, but if you are so smart how come it took a Republican Congress to balance the budget?

according to what he just said he balanced the budget and his democrat buddies.

Man he is so lucky its friday. Rush and Hannity are going to eat him alive on Monday.

This killing me, I'm at work and missing the debate...again!!!

------------------------

Anti-Pro-whatever - Kerry '04

AequitasVeritas said:
When we deabte in school we have to have facts proving our points, not just Bush sucks and I can do better with my plan.

Yes, when I took debate I too had to have the facts, and give sources. He gives his own source. What a hoot! :happy2:

We have a drinking game going, every time Kerry says either johnkerry.com or Net (as in Net Job loss) we have to drink. Not very drunk yet.

The Bush words were "Hard Work" and "We are winning". Getting more drunk on Bush's positive words than Kerry's negative ones.

why god does he get the worst lies in on his last word. Bush passed legislation to give Enron a bonus check that took money from the poor. Jesus Christ how can he get away with this Bull.

insein said:
why god does he get the worst lies in on his last word. Bush passed legislation to give Enron a bonus check that took money from the poor. Jesus Christ how can he get away with this Bull.
smoke and mirrors man... smoke and mirrors

insein said:

He waits until after Bush's rebuttal time, then makes his hugest lies.

Did you hear Kerry actually say he won't raise taxes? WTF? 2.2 Trillion in spending increases with no new taxes and balancing the Budget? Amazing, if people believe this they have got to be the stupidest people in the world.

lurch is screwed---he's gonna need a ton of botox to fix that face !!!!!!

:clap1:

BUSH SAYS WE________KERRY SAYS I_________

That says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insein said:
again with the false rebuttal. Tryin to tie environmental issue to Global hatred for the US.
I believe it was Bill O'Reilly who siad you can't win an argument by comparing an issue to another problem, thus spinning and not answering the question.

someone should ask kerry that if he's so damn concerned about the everyday american and jobs, why did he vote himself in a pay raise?

AequitasVeritas said:
I believe it was Bill O'Reilly who siad you can't win an argument by comparing an issue to another problem, thus spinning and not answering the question.

Not only that but didn't Gore already show that claiming something that didn't happen (I balanced the Budget) never helps.

DKSuddeth said:
someone should ask kerry that if he's so damn concerned about the everyday american and jobs, why did he vote himself in a pay raise?
His wife must have cut his allowance :p:
sorry that was mean, just the first thought to pop into my head

Protectionism. Kerry's plan for the economy. Every textbook on economics that I ever had said that it was Protectionist policies that caused the Great Depression. Too bad more people don't study History and Economics.

That lady with the stem cell question kicks ass! :clap:

I will paraphrase:
People have been cured with adult and Umbilical stem cells, but not embryonic stem cells. Shouldn't we use the more successful cures?

Forum List

Back