Coming Out Stories

Now that is the kindest response anyone could come up with, Ang. How sweet!

Anguille--

It actually is a phenomena. Plenty of straight couples turn up at gay clubs hoping to pick up a lezzie for a threesome.

Or they show up because it's 'titilatting'.

Some straight people come just because the clubs are so wild and it's fun.

Yeah, it's also a fad.

OK, here's another story for you!

When I was a waitress (all my stories have to do with then it seems!) I waited on a group of gals for lunch.

Well, about 3 pm my manager tells me I have a phone call. It's slow, so he let's me take it. It's some guy on the phone, and he asks me if I'm the tall, blonde waitress named __________. (Our names were on the receipts)

Anyhow, he told me I waited on his wife at lunch. I'm like "Oh no, I did something wrong."

Then,,,,,,,he keeps asking me if I would like to come over to their house for dinner. Then he would add, "If you know what I'm saying."

I'm thinking to myself, 'uh, no, what is he saying?'

Then it hit me the more he kept asking me to come over for "dinner" with just he and his wife.

I hung up on him.

It freaked me out, because I could never figure out who it was, and always wondered if they would come in there and "watch me."

Was this Dilloduck maybe?

I was thinking it might have been pale rider, he seems creepy that way. But, judging from what I've seen no woman would ever marry pale rider.

Forum List

Back