Coming in Through Caravans

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Honduran Border Police arrest organizer of new migrant caravan for warrant on rape charge | One America News Network

one of the leaders of this run has just been arrested for rape.

Border rancher: 'We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal'

hmmmm - but they're just hispanics wanting to take the jobs no one else wants. a modern day "mr roboto" i hear. they now using prayer rugs?

from the article:
Border Patrol and its parent agency, Customs and Border Protection, did not respond to multiple interview requests. But CBP's Arizona region issued a statement on Twitter Wednesday that said agents had arrested people from across the world over the past five days.

"across the world" yet the left will tell you this is not a problem, just innocents looking for work. i'm sure many are. but i'm just as sure this is now a cover for anyone and everyone globally who wants to come in illegally.

when does this become a crisis? something to fix even? when do we stop bitching and address a huge issue?

Honduran Border Police arrest organizer of new migrant caravan for warrant on rape charge | One America News Network

hmmmm - but they're just hispanics wanting to take the jobs no one else wants. a modern day "mr roboto" i hear. they now using prayer rugs?

from the article:
Border Patrol and its parent agency, Customs and Border Protection, did not respond to multiple interview requests. But CBP's Arizona region issued a statement on Twitter Wednesday that said agents had arrested people from across the world over the past five days.

"across the world" yet the left will tell you this is not a problem, just innocents looking for work. i'm sure many are. but i'm just as sure this is now a cover for anyone and everyone globally who wants to come in illegally.

when does this become a crisis? something to fix even? when do we stop bitching and address a huge issue?

The prayer rug thing has pretty much been debunked. One person made the claim with zero proof. Do you think this border rancher in Texas even knows what a prayer rug looks like?

Why didnt they snap a few pics of them with their phone?

from the article:

The prayer rug thing has pretty much been debunked. One person made the claim with zero proof. Do you think this border rancher in Texas even knows what a prayer rug looks like?

dunno. i just saw it yesterday in a few different spots so if "not" there my bad. i did wonder if it were that important to take that far with them why they'd leave it behind..

but if border patrols are saying people from all over the world are coming through then that would be a point of concern.

Yet these same sorts you lament are all potentially legal according to Trump, who wants them made citizens in HIS sanctuary country .....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

Being the good little capitalist pig that I am, I have only one problem with these so-called "caravans".

I haven't figured out a cost effective way to monetize them, YET. :D

from the article:

dunno. i just saw it yesterday in a few different spots so if "not" there my bad. i did wonder if it were that important to take that far with them why they'd leave it behind..

but if border patrols are saying people from all over the world are coming through then that would be a point of concern.

Border patrol agents didn't say that. The person in the video said border patrol agents said that. She hits me as the same type person that used to tell about space ship sightings in the desert.

Yet these same sorts you lament are all potentially legal according to Trump, who wants them made citizens in HIS sanctuary country .....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019
since i have no idea what the fuck you're talking about but am pretty sure it's just a SLAM TRUMP post, i'll move on.

Being the good little capitalist pig that I am, I have only one problem with these so-called "caravans".

setup refreshment stands along the way. we'll see how much $ they actually have.

setup refreshment stands along the way. we'll see how much $ they actually have.

That's a promising idea, however I was thinking more along the lines of

…. 200 pesos; coupon good for 6 months free room & board at Nancy P's Resort and Spa in Northern California.
Don't worry she LOVES uninvited guests, the more the merrier.

….350 pesos; a guided to tour to the "Back Door" into the United States,
First stop Sarah Palin's house

Just need to stock up on some paper and inkjet cartridges. :p

…. 200 pesos; coupon good for 6 months free room & board at Nancy P's Resort and Spa in Northern California.

oops - going to have to go up on the palin trip. going from tijuana to alaska is going to be pretty expensive. unless of course you tell them they just have to keep walking...

oops - going to have to go up on the palin trip. going from tijuana to alaska is going to be pretty expensive. unless of course you tell them they just have to keep walking...

LOL Doubt the assholes would like Alaska this time of the year.

They would freeze their useless asses off.

LOL Doubt the assholes would like Alaska this time of the year.

They would freeze their useless asses off.
but think of the time they could spend in california along the way...

Oh....FUCK YOU!!!

Get out of here with that shit!

I am calling BS on the prayer rug, but don't bring your arrogant, condescending Florida Yankee nonsense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back