Comical Thread.So How Many People(Locally) Are Much Sicker Due To Passage Of GOP Health-Care Bill?

what ab
:2up: :eusa_dance: :laugh2: :laugh: The Democrats have been making sure they get the message out that at least all sick people and those with pre-existing conditions will likely wind up in a coma, brain freeze, lose at least one body part,suddenly need a cath bag,colostomy bag,breathing machine,sudden diagnosis of diabetes or become possessed by a demon.:laugh:
Yup, Democrats & Liberals, the party that always tells the truth, especially keeps up posted on the most accurate presidential polls on ABC and CNN seem pretty convinced that up to 150 Million of us are going to die/almost die by the end of 2019. :laugh2:
Well, the ACA is 50% the way there! :D
So in your replies, please keep us posted on how the new GOP Health-Care bill is affecting the locals in your town.
:slap: :smoke: :eek-52:
I got diarrhea just thinking about it..
what about when the next time a rock star dies from choking on a burger/fish sandwich,,? will the left blame Trump-Care?
I don't think Mama Cass is still alive..
Chuck Schumers Penis/Balls is due to fall off in 4 months, leaving him looking like a Ken Doll..u think he will blame his new dilemma on the republicans?
It's those damn glasses and the way he wears them that gives me the creeps..
Chucky will probably blame the republicans when his voice all of a sudden sounds like a 74 year old woman.

:2up: :eusa_dance: :laugh2: :laugh: The Democrats have been making sure they get the message out that at least all sick people and those with pre-existing conditions will likely wind up in a coma, brain freeze, lose at least one body part,suddenly need a cath bag,colostomy bag,breathing machine,sudden diagnosis of diabetes or become possessed by a demon.:laugh:
Yup, Democrats & Liberals, the party that always tells the truth, especially keeps up posted on the most accurate presidential polls on ABC and CNN seem pretty convinced that up to 150 Million of us are going to die/almost die by the end of 2019. :laugh2:
So in your replies, please keep us posted on how the new GOP Health-Care bill is affecting the locals in your town.

Thread of Stupidity ^^^ [Really sad; some people never passed a civics course or read our Constitution] since even a post of sarcasm needs to have some, a pinch even, of reality. How many times have we watched as the H. or Rep., collectively masturbated and celebrated Callous Conservatism? 35? 40? The gloating by Trump and his minions are premature in their orgiastic, for if the Senate passes anything even resembling the House version their circle jerk will impact the election of 2018 for many of them.

Thread of Stupidity ^^^ [Really sad; some people never passed a civics course or read our Constitution] since even a post of sarcasm needs to have some, a pinch even, of reality. How many times have we watched as the H. or Rep., collectively masturbated and celebrated Callous Conservatism? 35? 40? The gloating by Trump and his minions are premature in their orgiastic, for if the Senate passes anything even resembling the House version their circle jerk will impact the election of 2018 for many of them.

Queue the kindergarten rhyme/rant.

Give it about a month from now, Chuck Schumer will be on live Television again, and filling us in on a 95 year old man who suddenly died of an "Unexpected Heart Stoppage", and it was all because of the passage of the GOP ACA bill, and of course, Chucky will be balling/crying throughout the 2 minute press conference.
View attachment 125279
if one of my 7 year old hamsters die this week, I will announce it here on the forum
I'm sure you would....would you also share how it died? Suffocation?

Give it about a month from now, Chuck Schumer will be on live Television again, and filling us in on a 95 year old man who suddenly died of an "Unexpected Heart Stoppage", and it was all because of the passage of the GOP ACA bill, and of course, Chucky will be balling/crying throughout the 2 minute press conference.
View attachment 125279
if one of my 7 year old hamsters die this week, I will announce it here on the forum

You better get some wheel chairs for those hamster's they are old.

How long do hamsters live? | The Hamster House

When one of Nancy Pelosi's eys falls out,,,u know it will be because the Republicans passed their health care plan

Regardless of which party one is, when you watch these senators and some congressman on cspan in hearings you have to wonder who the hell got them out of bed and dressed them that morning. It's like when it's one's turn to speak their aides have to lift their heads up off the podium for them to speak. Google sometime how old these people are. I was watching Grassley, Feinstein and Leahy, Hatch and another last week and I thought, how the hell do these people function. They can't read their question's that had to have been prepared by aides, because they certainly not coherent enough to do it.

View attachment 125279

/--- Not long if owned by a ghey couple.

View attachment 125279

what if one in ten hamsters wants a sex change? will the new health care bill cover the costs?

View attachment 125279

what if one in ten hamsters wants a sex change? will the new health care bill cover the costs?
/---- Do you mean instead of being shoved up the butt of a gaye guy they are shoved up the butt of a lesbo? That kind of sex change?

/---- Do you mean instead of being shoved up the butt of a gaye guy they are shoved up the butt of a lesbo? That kind of sex change?
yes !!!! something along the lines of that.

upload_2017-5-7_15-10-50.jpeg

Forum List

Back